About Sanghi Temple
Sanghi Temple is in Sanghi Nagar, which is 35 km from Hyderabad. The temple is on the hillock Paramananda Giri; we can see the Raja Gopuram of the temple far from several kilometres. Lord Venkateshwara Swamy is the presiding deity of the Sanghi temple.
The deities in the Sanghi temple are Goddess Padmavathi, Goddess Aadilakshmi, Lord Sri Rama with Sita, Laxmana and Anjaneya, and Lord Shiva with Kamalambika, Lord Vijayganapathi, Goddess Durga, Lord Karthikeya and at the entrance, we see Lord Hanuman.
There is Pavitra Vanam in the temple complex. They grow unique leaves and flowers for performing poojas. The idol of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy looks the same as in Tirupathi.
- Smt. Anita Sanghi, the wife of Shri Ravi Sanghi, administrates and maintains the temple.
- With the guidance of Late Shri Ram Sharan Sanghi, Shri Ravi Sanghi led the construction of the temple.
- The temple’s construction was done with devotion, dedication, determination, and meticulous planning.
- Construction started in the year 1991, completed in 18 months.
- The architect of the temple was a famous sculpture Shri Ganapathy Sthapathy.
- He built the temple with Chola-Chalukya style architecture.
- There is a beautiful view of the city from the temple’s hilltop.
- The temple has Kalyana Mandapam, where the people perform auspicious ceremonies and functions like marriages.
Sanghi temple timings from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays, festivals, and holidays the temple opens at 8:00 AM and closes at 8:00 PM.
Every day people perform different poojas.
- Monday – Ramalingeshwara Swamy Pooja.
- Tuesday – Sri Hanuman and Sri Karthikeya Pooja.
- Wednesday – Sri Ganesh and Sri Radhakrishna Poojas.
- Thursday – Sri Padmavathi, Asthalakshmi Pooja.
- Friday – Sri Balaji, Sri Kamalambika, Sri Durga.
- Saturdays – Sri Rama, Navagraha poojas.
The temple, with its serene surroundings, spreads divinity. Lakhs of people visit the temple on festivals days and New Year Evenings. The festivals celebrated at Sanghi Temple are:
- Sri Rama Navami Kalyanam
- Maasa Siva Ratri – Every month
- Hanuman Jayanthi
- Brahmostavam from Jun 11 – Jun 15 every year
- Vinayaka Chaviti- Navaratrulu
- Dasara- Devi Navaratrulu
- Karthika Deepalankaranam In Karthika Masam
- Dhanur Masa Pooja – Dec 15″ To Jan 15 Every year
- Vaikunta Ekadasi
As Sanghi Nagar is near Hyderabad and Ramoji Film City, there are a lot of hotels and lodges available to stay. Hotels like Tara, Sitara, Sahara, Greens Inn, Samarat, etc., are at Ramoji Film City, which is too near the temple.
Temple contact details
Reference Link: http://sanghitemple.in/