About Sanghi Temple
- Sanghi Temple is located at Sanghi Nagar which is 35 km from Hyderabad. It is located on the hillock Paramananda Giri.
- We can see the Raja Gopuram of the temple far from several kilometers.
- Lord Venkateshwara Swamy is the presiding deity of the Sanghi temple. The idol of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy looks the same as in Tirupathi.
- The deities in the Sanghi temple are Goddess Padmavathi, Goddess Aadilakshmi, Lord Sri Rama with Sita, Laxmana and Anjaneya, and Lord Shiva with Kamalambika, Lord Vijayganapathi, Goddess Durga, Lord Karthikeya and at the entrance we see Lord Hanuman.
- There is Pavitra Vanam in the temple complex. They grow special leaves and flowers for performing poojas.
History of Sanghi Temple
- Smt. Anita Sanghi, wife of Shri Ravi Sanghi administrates and maintains the temple.
- With the guidance of Late Shri Ram Sharan Sanghi, Shri Ravi Sanghi led the project of constructing the temple.
- The construction of the temple was with devotion, dedication, determination, and meticulous planning.
- Construction started in the year 1991 and completed in 18 months.
- The architect of the temple was a famous sculpture Shri Ganapathy Sthapathy.
- He built the temple with Chola-Chalukya style architecture.
- There is a beautiful view of the city from the hilltop of the temple.
- The temple is having Kalyana Mandapam where the people perform auspicious ceremonies and functions like marriages.
Sanghi temple timings from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Saturday. On Sundays, festivals, and holidays the temple opens at 8:00 AM and closes at 8:00 PM.
Everyday people perform different poojas.
- Monday – Ramalingeshwara Swamy Pooja.
- Tuesday – Sri Hanuman and Sri Karthikeya Pooja.
- Wednesday – Sri Ganesh and Sri Radhakrishna Poojas.
- Thursday – Sri Padmavathi, Asthalakshmi Pooja.
- Friday – Sri Balaji, Sri Kamalambika, Sri Durga.
- Saturdays – Sri Rama, Navagraha poojas.
The temple with its serene surroundings spreads divinity. Lakhs of people visit the temple on festivals days and New Year Evenings. The festivals celebrated at Sanghi Temple are:
- Sri Rama Navami Kalyanam
- Maasa Siva Ratri – Every month
- Hanuman Jayanthi
- Brahmostavam from 11th June – 15th June every year
- Vinayaka Chaviti- Navaratrulu
- Dasara- Devi Navaratrulu
- Karthika Deepalankaranam In Karthika Masam
- Dhanur Masa Pooja – Dec 15″ To Jan 15th Every year
- Vaikunta Ekadasi
As Sanghi Nagar is near to Hyderabad and Ramoji Film City, there are a lot of hotels and lodges available to stay. Hotels like Tara, Sitara, Sahara, Greens Inn, Samarat, etc. are at Ramoji Film City which is too near to the temple.
Temple contact details
Reference Link: http://sanghitemple.in/