Sanghi Temple is in Sanghi Nagar, which is 35 km from Hyderabad. The Temple is on the hillock Paramananda Giri; we can see the Raja Gopuram of the Temple far from several kilometres. Lord Venkateshwara Swamy is the presiding deity temple. The timings are 8:00 am and close at 8:00 pm.
The deities in the Temple are Goddess Padmavathi, Aadilakshmi, Lord Sri Rama with Sita, Laxmana and Anjaneya, Lord Shiva with Kamalambika, Lord Vijayganapathi, Goddess Durga, Lord Karthikeya and at the entrance, we see Lord Hanuman.
There is Pavitra Vanam in the temple complex. They grow unique leaves and flowers for performing poojas. The idol of Lord Venkateshwara Swamy looks the same as in Tirupathi.
History of Sanghi Temple:
- Smt. Anita Sanghi, the wife of Shri Ravi Sanghi, administrates and maintains the Temple.
- With the guidance of the Late Shri Ram Sharan Sanghi, Shri Ravi Sanghi led the Temple’s construction.
- The Temple has built devotion, dedication, determination, and meticulous planning.
- Construction started in the year 1991, completed in 18 months.
- The architect of the Temple was a famous sculptor Shri Ganapathy Sthapathy.
- He built the Temple with Chola-Chalukya-style architecture.
- There is a beautiful view of the city from the Temple’s hilltop.
- The Temple has Kalyana Mandapam, where the people perform auspicious ceremonies and functions like marriages.
Sanghi Temple Timings:
Timings are from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. The Temple opens at 8:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm on Sundays, festivals, and holidays.
|Sunday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
|Monday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
|Tuesday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
|Wednesday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
|Thursday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
|Friday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
|Saturday||8 am – 1 pm, 4 pm – 8pm|
Every day people perform different poojas.
- Monday – Ramalingeshwara Swamy Pooja.
- Tuesday – Sri Hanuman and Sri Karthikeya Pooja.
- Wednesday – Sri Ganesh and Sri Radhakrishna Poojas.
- Thursday – Sri Padmavathi, Asthalakshmi Pooja.
- Friday – Sri Balaji, Sri Kamalambika, Sri Durga.
- Saturdays – Sri Rama, Navagraha poojas.
Festivals Celebrated at Sanghi Temple:
The Temple, with its serene surroundings, spreads divinity. Lakhs of people visit the Temple on festival days and New Year Evenings. The festivals are:
- Sri Rama Navami Kalyanam
- Maasa Siva Ratri – Every month
- Hanuman Jayanthi
- Brahmostavam from Jun 11 – Jun 15 every year
- Vinayaka Chaviti- Navaratrulu
- Dasara- Devi Navaratrulu
- Karthika Deepalankaranam In Karthika Masam
- Dhanur Masa Pooja – Dec 15″ To Jan 15 Every year
- Vaikunta Ekadasi
Tourist Places near Sanghi Temple:
- Golconda Fort
- Sri Peddamma Talli Temple
- Lumbini Park
- Shri Jagannath Temple
- Birla Mandir
- B.M. Birla Science Museum
- Salar Jung Museum
- Kasu Brahmanandha Reddy National Park (KBR)
- Nehru Zoological Park
- Karmanghat Hanuman Temple
- NTR Gardens
- ISKCON Hyderabad
- Jalavihar Water Park
- Botanical garden
- Ramoji Film City
- Snow World
Hotels near Sanghi Temple:
Many hotels and lodges are available, which are too near the Temple.
- Sri Sampoorna Hotel
- Treebo Trend Tee
- Hotel Brundavan Pride
- Tara Hotel
- Sitara Hotel
- Sahara Hotel
- Greens Inn Hotel
- Samarat Hotel
Sanghi Temple Address:
- Omerkhan daira, Hyderabad, Telangana- 501511, India
- Website: http://sanghitemple.in/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Numbers: +91-9391772975, +91-9491905077
How to reach Sanghi Temple:
Hyderabad Airport is near to Temple.
- The Gandhi Bhavan metro station is near Temple.
- Ghatkesar Railway Station, Yakutpura Railway Station, and Huppuguda Railway Station are near to Temple.
These are the buses that go to Temple. 202, 204S, 277V, 290S
And then climb nearly 40 steep stairs to reach the main Temple.
‘Oosaravelli’ shoots in Sanghi temple.
Sculptor Shri Ganapathy Sthapathy. He built the Temple with Chola-Chalukya-style architecture.