Last Updated on
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets:
If you are looking for Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets, Here is the information regarding, online booking, timings and ticket cost.
The cost of the ticket for one person is Rs.300/-. Free entry for all the children below 12 years, there is no ticket for them. It is better to carry their Aadhar card or school Id for TTD Darshan Tickets.
- Jwalamukhi Temple History, Timings and Accommodation
- How to Perform Kukke Subramanya Swamy Sarpa Samskara Pooja
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Price :
Darshan waiting time
Sarva Darshan(Tickets can be availed on reaching Tirumala)
|4 hours – 18 hours||Unlimited on any day||Rs.0|
Divya Darshan (One who reaches to Tirumala by walk)
|2 hours – 12 hours||Limited to 20,000||Rs. 0|
Tatkal Darshan(Special Entry Dashan)
|45 mins – 3 hours||Limited to 25,000 per day. Might change during festival days.||Rs.300|
Near to VQC-II
Any decent outfit is acceptable, traditional wear is more preferable at Tirupati Tatkal Darshan.
Document proofs required for TTD Darshan Tickets:
Passport or Aadhar card. You can book tickets 90 days in advance.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets will not issue on special days like New year, Vaikunta Ekadashi, Rathasapthami, Brahmotsavam Garuda Vahana Seva day etc.
Things to remember during TTD Darshan:
- It is not permissible to carry mobile in Queue.
- All the electronic gadgets must be deposited at the entrance.
- You are not allowed to carry purses or wallets.
- Huge luggage bags will not allow.
- Cancellation of the ticket is not possible.
- You cannot postpone or prepone the TTD Darshan Tickets.
- It is not possible to transfer tickets.
- While reporting you have shown any Id proof like aadhar card..etc.
- 30 minutes of grace time is provided for darshan tickets.