Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets:
Here is the information regarding, Tirupati Tatkal Darshal tickets, online booking, timings and ticket cost. The cost of the ticket for one person is Rs.300/-. Free entry for all the children below 12 years, there is no ticket for them. It is better to carry their Aadhar card or school Id.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Price :
|Darshan waiting time||No.of Tickets||Ticket Cost||
Sarva Darshan(Tickets can be availed on reaching Tirumala)
|4 hours – 18 hours||Unlimited on any day||Rs.0||
Divya Darshan (One who reaches to Tirumala by walk)
|2 hours – 12 hours||Limited to 20,000||Rs. 0||
Tatkal Darshan(Special Entry Dashan)
|45 mins – 3 hours||Limited to 25,000 per day. Might change during festival days.||Rs.300||
Near to VQC-II
Dress Code: Any decent outfit is acceptable, traditional wear is more preferable.
Document proofs required: Passport or Aadhar card. You can book tickets 90 days in advance. Tickets are not issued on special days like New year, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Rathasapthami, Brahmotsavam Garuda Vahana Seva day etc.
Things to remember during Tirupathi Temple Darshan:
- It is not permissible to carry mobile in Queue.
- All the electronic gadgets must be deposited at the entrance.
- You are not allowed to carry purses or wallets.
- Huge luggage bags are not allow.
- Cancellation of the ticket is not possible
- You cannot postpone or prepone the darshan tickets
- It is not possible to transfer tickets.
- While reporting you have shown any Id proof.
- 30 minutes of grace time is provided for darshan tickets.