Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets:
Here is the information regarding Tirupati Tatkal Darshal tickets, online booking, timings, and ticket costs. The cost of the card for one person is Rs.300/-. Free entry for all the children below 12 years, there is no ticket for them. It is better to carry their Aadhar card or school Id.
Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets Price :
|Darshan waiting time||No.of Tickets||Ticket Cost||
Sarva Darshan(Tickets availed on reaching Tirumala)
|4 hours – 18 hours||Unlimited on any day||Rs.0||
Divya Darshan (One who reaches to Tirumala by walk)
|2 hours – 12 hours||Limited to 20,000||Rs. 0||
Tatkal Darshan(Special Entry Dashan)
|45 mins – 3 hours||It is limited to 25,000 per day. Might change during festival days.||Rs.300||
Near to VQC-II
Dress Code: Any decent outfit is acceptable; traditional wear is preferable.
Document proofs required: Passport or Aadhar card. You can book tickets 90 days in advance. On festivals days like the new year, Vaikuntha Ekadasi, Ratha Saptami, brahmostavalu, and garuda vahana seva, TTD will not issue tickets.
Timings of Tirupathi Temple Darshan:
- It is not permissible to carry a mobile in Queue.
- All the electronic gadgets must deposit at the entrance.
- You are not allowed to carry purses or wallets.
- Huge luggage bags are not allowed.
- Cancellation of the ticket is not possible
- You cannot postpone or prepone the darshan tickets
- It is not possible to transfer tickets.
- While reporting, you have shown any Id proof.
- Thirty minutes of grace time provided for darshan tickets.