Are you planning to visit Tirupati here are the ttd special entry darshan timings and prices:
- A Special Entry Darshan ticket is Rs.300 per person.
- A devotee should also visit the Tirupati Head Post Office for Rs.300 Darshan ticket.
- Tirupati Head Post Office Address – Mallya Gunta Katta, Tata Nagar, Near Gangamma Gudi, Tirupati.
- E-Darshan counters are also available in Tirupati and Renigunta. Rs. 300. The Dashan ticket counter is opposite the Renigunta railway station. Rs. 300 Darshan ticket counter is available in the presence of Shri Vari, which is on the way from the bus station to Kapila Tirtha.
- A devotee can also book online or through centres or designated post offices in different cities.
- Free special Darshan for those who are less than one year of age.
- You can also book a Rs 300 Darshan ticket from the TTD official site.
TTD 300 Special Entry Darshan Timing Slots
Daily Regular Slots 10 AM to 4 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday, 9 AM to 6 PM
Note: Slot times vary depending on special days and congestion.
When a devotee is allowed on the Darshan line, the Darshan usually takes from 1:30 minutes to 2 hours. A devotee can pick up four laddus from the Vaikuntam queue line for Rs 25 per laddu token at the laddu counter.
A devotee can avail of the quota and book special admission darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours before the darshan slot. Devotees can submit eHundi while booking Darshan tickets.
TTD Special Entry Darshan for the physically challenged and the elderly
- A separate entrance screening has been set up for physically challenged and senior subjects (over 65 years of age) through a different entrance from South Mada Street.
- Devotees in this class will be allowed to present age verification ID cards / medical certificates at two places between 10 AM and 3.00 PM. They must report 2 hours before the special time slot.
- The explorer who has benefited from the unique vision will not be able to get it again for up to 90 days.
The dress code for a special entry darshan of Rs.300
One must be taken after the Tirumala service dress standard when arranging for a special Darshan in Thirumala.
The TTD message is clear. The dress worn by the explorer should be “better than the average dress” before they enter the temple for the Darshan of Sri Venkateswara Swamy.
- For Men – The dress code for men is dhoti or pyjamas with a top cloth.
- The preferred dress code for women is the saree or half-saree blouse or pyjamas and the churidar with the top.
Follow some instructions for ttd special entry darshan
- Pay for your favourite deity or caste deity before starting your Tirumala journey.
- Donate your donations in hundi only
- Wear tilak according to your religious alliance.
- Take after the temple ritual and sit firmly for your turn for the vision of the Lord.
- Book your trip and accommodation in Thirumala well in advance.
- Focus on Sri Venkateswara Swamy inside the sanctuary.
- Do not wear any slippers or shoes.
- Children under the age of 12 must submit proof of age.
- Before the entry of the devotees, the devotee must provide proof of the first ID used for booking.
- Before the devotees enter the temple, they submit their luggage to the nearest deposit counters.