The Tirumala Accommodation allotment procedure is easy and needs simple steps to follow. Devotees can do TTD accommodation allotment through online & offline processes at the designated counters.
Tirumala Accommodation Allotment Registration Process
Pilgrims must first do the registration for Tirumala Accommodation allotment. Below are the required documents and also the process to follow for registration.
- Devotees must submit a valid Aadhaar card, mobile number, and darshan ticket, which is mandatory for registration.
- After the registration, an acknowledgement slip with the registration number and the expected time of room allotment will be issued.
- TTD will allot the room according to the selected tariff group on first cum first serve basis.
- After alloting the room, devotees will receive a Bulk SMS regarding the allotment.
- After the devotees receive the SMS must go to the sub-enquiry office within 30 minutes to avail of the cottage or room. If failed, the room or cottage will be cancelled automatically.
- The Tirumala Accommodation allotment procedure is not for a single person and unmarried persons in TTD.
General Room Allocation Counters in Thirumala
- Central Reception Office (CRO) General – Opposite Tirumala Bus Station.
- Kaustubham Rest House – Behind CRO Office.
- MBC 34 – Near JEOs office.
- Padmavati trial – Behind the Thirumala bus station
- Sannidhanam Rest House.
Tirumala Accommodation allotment for Common Room Counter Hours: 6 AM – 10 PM.
General bookings at allotment counters
- The counter makes from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Only one room per day will allott
- Rooms will allocate on a first-come-first-serve basis
- Bookings are easy on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays as the Population is low. It may not apply to special days.
- You can visit any of the counters listed for room allocation in Thirumala.
Internet Booking Room Allocation Counter
- Internet bookings can make at the ARP counter opposite the CRO office.
- Tirumala Accommodation allotment Counter Timings: Open 24 hours.
- Room allocation that requires proof of ID.
- No caution deposit had required as a room extension has not been provided.
Where is Donor Cell Room Allotment Counter
- The Donor Cell Room Allocation Counter has shifted to Adisheshu Rest House near MBC Guest House.
- The donor cell operates from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- The Accommodation allotment is for one day.
- On special days like Brahmotsavam, Vaikunta Ekadashi, Vaikunta Dwadashi etc., rooms allow only cottage donors. We will try to get more information about the room. Allocations in the CRO office tirumala.