Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians ways are in this article. The pedestrian darshan tokens will issue in the middle of climbing steps free of cost. So, the timings for Darshan depend on when the ticket was issued for you. It has a nearly 7 – 8 hours time gap between the token-given and darshan time. This pedestrian darshan is also called Divya Darshanam.
On the crowd/peak days, the time gap may vary more than 8 hours or be cancelled. Read the following to learn more about Divya Darshana’s Ticket for Pedestrians.
Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians:
- 1 Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians:
- 1.1 Ways to Reach Tirumala by Walking:
- 1.1.1 Reaching Tirumala through Alipiri Steps Way:
- 1.1.2 Reaching Tirumala through Srivari Steps Way:
- 1.1.3 Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians in Srivari Mettu to Tirumala Kali Nadaka Tokens:
- 1.1.4 Important points to know about Divya Darshan:
- 1.1.5 Free Luggage deposition centres at Tirupathi:
- 1.1.6 Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians a Must Watch Videos of Tirupati Steps way:
- 1.1.7 Tourist places nearby Tirupati:
- 1.1.8 Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians Nearby Hotels Tirupati:
- 1.1.9 Tirupati Tirumala Temple Address:
- 1.1.10 TTD Help Desk:
- 1.1.11 How to Reach Tirumala Temple Tirupati:
- 1.1.12 FAQs:
- 1.1.13 Related Posts:
- 1.1 Ways to Reach Tirumala by Walking:
Before discussing the timings, let us know the details of Divya Darshan. The devotees who prefer to reach the temple by climbing the steps of Tirupati hills are called Kalinadaka Bhakthulu.
Many people choose to reach Tirumala through these steps by praying the god to fulfil their desire, and some will get it if their wish is fulfilled.
And a few people will lite the camphor, putting a mixture of KumKum and turmeric on each step if the desire gets fulfilled.
Divya Darshan Tickets for pedestrians will allow free food and accommodation at PAC and Darshan.
Ways to Reach Tirumala by Walking:
They are two different steps ways to reach Tirumala. One is Alipiri, and the other is Srivari Steps. These two ways are different in many factors. So, check the details in depth to reach Tirumala.
Reaching Tirumala through Alipiri Steps Way:
- In Alipiri Steps way, we must climb 3550 steps of Tirupati hills.
- This way, Tirupati to Tirumala distance is about 9 km and takes nearly 6 – 7 hours to rise.
- There are good facilities for food, toilets, and even medical checks.
- It is 5 km from the Tirupati Bus Stand, where free buses will reach Alipiri Steps. Or else we can hire a vehicle to get alipiri mettu.
- Tirupati Steps way allows devotees all through the day, i.e. 24/7.
- As said earlier, the tokens/tickets will issue in the middle of the climbing steps. Gali Gopuram 2 is where you will be published by a key and reporting time within it.
Reaching Tirumala through Srivari Steps Way:
- It has 2350 steps to get to Tirumala by climbing.
- Srivari mettu to Tirumala distance by walk is about 2 km and takes 3-4 hours to get to Tirumala.
- We can reach Srivari Mettu by bus, 17 km from the Tirupati bus stand.
- But this will allow devotes from a morning at 6 am to an evening at 6 pm.
- And the spot of ticket issuing for Divya darshan is at the 100th step of Srivari steps from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Tirupati steps also you can find good toilet facilities and good security.
Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians in Srivari Mettu to Tirumala Kali Nadaka Tokens:
From srivari mettu to tirumala. Every day around 6000 No. Of tickets issued on the weekend, 8000 tickets quota issued—open timings slots from 06:00 am to 05:30 am. Collect ticket at 100th step divya darshan slot opens at 06:00 am on the following day five laddus issues along with the ticket. Four laddus cost Rs. 70, and 1 Free Laddu for Tirupati Divya darshan tickets.
Important points to know about Divya Darshan:
After receiving the ticket/token, you will be allotted for Darshan only if it is at the checkpoint, which is present at the finishing point within the steps ways. Otherwise, your ticket is invalid for Darshan.
If, in the case of the heavy crowd in Tirumala, the tickets for Divya darshan may not be available for you. And also, this will allow devotees to have 7-8 hours of Darshan.
Free Luggage deposition centres at Tirupathi:
- It will be tough to carry luggage while walking to Tirumala through steps. So, TTD provided a free luggage deposition centre at Srivari and Alipiri Steps.
- Luggage deposition centres are at the entrance of Srivari and Alipiri metlu.
- You must remove any electronics like a laptop, phones, and delicate items from your luggage as there is a chance of damage. Better to carry it along with you.
- After reaching Tirumala, you can collect your luggage at luggage collection centres. GNC luggage collection centre, which is present right at the entrance of the Tirumala, is the centre to collect your luggage.
Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians a Must Watch Videos of Tirupati Steps way:
This video reveals a clear picture of walking to Tirumala by Srivari steps.
The below video is all about knowing about alipiri steps to reach Tirumala.
You know Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians and ways to reach them. By this, plan your trip and have a peaceful darshan.
Tourist places nearby Tirupati:
- Akasaganga Teertham
- Swami Pushkarini Lake
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- Vedadri Narasimha Swamy Temple
- TTD Gardens
- Govindarajaswami Temple
- Sri Varahaswami Temple
- Venugopalaswami Temple
- Tumburu Teertham
- Deer park
Tirumala Darshan Timings for Pedestrians Nearby Hotels Tirupati:
- Hotel Sarovar
- Swapna Nivas
- Hotel Bhimas Paradise
- Best Western Tirupati
- Hotel Woodside
Tirupati Tirumala Temple Address:
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam, Tirupati, 517 501 Andhra Pradesh, India.
TTD Help Desk:
- Contact Number: 9399399399
- Land Line Numbers: 0877-2233333, 2277777
- Toll-Free Numbers: 18004254141, 1800425333333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach Tirumala Temple Tirupati:
Tirupati bus stand is the nearest.
Tirupati has its railway station known as Tirupati Railway Station (TPTY).
The nearest airport to Tirumala Temple is Tirupati Airport (TIR), also known as Sri Venkateswara Airport.
The token facility had provided for pedestrians who come on foot to Tirumala through Gali Gopuram or Srivari Mettu. Bio-Metric counters are established on these footpaths to facilitate free Darshan, free accommodation (PAC) and free food facilities at Tirumala.
Walking to Tirumala takes only about one and a half hours for a reasonably fit person. One can engage an auto from Tirupati to visit the Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram and then get dropped off at Srivari metlu to reach Tirumala by foot. The total number of steps is 3550, around 9kms distance.
Don’t Prostrate inside the temple. Do not Throw away the prasadam and teertham given to you at the temple. Don’t Eat non-vegetarian food or drink liquor or other intoxicants and smoke in Tirumala.
No, footwear. But generally, the path is considered sacred & devotees refrain from wearing chappals on the path.
Tirupati has moderate temperatures all around the year. The average temperature will range from 23 degrees Celsius to 39 degrees Celsius. You can check the weather every day.
The waiting time for Divya Darshan is approximately 4 hours and 30 min during festivals and public holidays time.
TTD will charge Rs. 70 for 5 or 4 laddus and one laddu free along with Divya darshan laddus.