Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad is a picturesque destination with perfect natural beauty and adventure. The Hill’s timings are 07:00 am to 09:00 pm.
This introduction provides information about the timings of Ananthagiri Hills and highlights the trekking. It is an unforgettable journey of exploration and adventure.
About the Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1 About the Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.1 Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad Legend:
- 1.0.2 Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad Timings:
- 1.0.3 Best Time to Visit Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.4 Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad Entry Fee:
- 1.0.5 Ananthagiri Hills Waterfalls:
- 1.0.6 Trekking in Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.7 Things to do at Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.8 Things to Carry While Visiting Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.9 Tips for Visiting Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.10 Tourist places nearby Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.11 Hotels nearby Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.12 Resorts nearby Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.13 Ananthagiri Hills Contact Details:
- 1.0.14 How to reach Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- 1.0.15 FAQs:
- 1.0.16 Related Posts:
Anantagiri Hills forms the perfect backdrop for a life-changing road trip, and as you nestle next to the Nagasamundar Lake, hike through the forests.
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu, is one of the major attractions in Ananthagiri hills. The hills had named after the temple Anantagiri Hills.
It had built by Nizam Nawabs 400 years ago and has great historical importance.
Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad Legend:
According to the legend, Markandeya Maharshi did penance for the darshan of Lord Vishnu. Then Lord Vishnu appeared to him as Anantha Padmanabha Swamy in a cave. The main temple had built around the cave.
Along the temple, a few steps lead to a hill area with a pushkarini, many ruined structures, and a small Shiva temple. There is a standing statue of God Hanuman near the temple.
Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad Timings:
The Hill’s timings are 07:00 am to 09:00 pm.
|Monday||7 am to 9 pm|
|Tuesday||7 am to 9 pm|
|Wednesday||7 am to 9 pm|
|Thursday||7 am to 9 pm|
|Friday||7 am to 9 pm|
|Saturday||7 am to 9 pm|
|Sunday||7 am to 9 pm|
Best Time to Visit Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
Ananthagiri Hills, Telangana, is a Hills and Mountains destination. The best time to visit Ananthagiri Hills, Telangana, is November, December, January, February and March.
Since this is the peak, expect a little crowd. July, August, September, and October periods experience moderate weather.
Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad Entry Fee:
There is no specific entry fee to visit Ananthagiri Hills in Hyderabad. However, certain attractions or activities within the hills may have separate entry fees.
Ananthagiri Hills Waterfalls:
The Ananthagiri Hills also include a waterfall named Ananthagiri Hills Waterfalls to compliment the stunning vistas.
In the Eastern Ghats, around 60 kilometres from Visakhapatnam, is where you’ll find Ananthagiri Waterfalls.
The dense woods, verdant coffee farms, undulating hills, cavernous ravines, and gushing waterfalls will take visitors aback.
Trekking in Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
Trekking in Ananthagiri Hills, Hyderabad, is a thrilling adventure that allows you to explore the region’s scenic beauty.
With several trekking trails, such as the Ananthagiri Hills Trek and the trek to Bhongir Fort, you can immerse yourself in nature.
Trekking in Ananthagiri Hills offers an opportunity to connect with nature, enjoy panoramic views, and create unforgettable memories.
Things to do at Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
Ananthagiri Hills in Hyderabad offers many activities and experiences that captivate nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts.
- Explore the ancient temple known for its serene atmosphere and architectural beauty.
- Embark on trekking trails and nature walks amidst the lush greenery, enjoying the breathtaking views and fresh air.
- Take a tour of the coffee plantations, and learn about the coffee cultivation process.
- Find peaceful spots amidst nature, set up a picnic, and relax while enjoying the scenic surroundings.
- Watch for wildlife such as deer, peacocks, and various bird species that inhabit the hills.
- Capture picturesque landscapes, vibrant flora, and diverse wildlife through photography.
Things to Carry While Visiting Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
When visiting Ananthagiri Hills, it’s essential to pack the following items to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience:
- Sturdy Walking Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Insect Repellent
- First Aid Kit
- Extra Clothes
- Rain Gear
Tips for Visiting Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
Here are some while visiting the hills.
- Avoid visiting during the monsoon season when heavy rainfall can make the terrain slippery.
- It’s important to stay hydrated while exploring Ananthagiri Hills, so carry an adequate water supply.
- Respect the natural environment and wildlife by not littering.
- Follow designated trails and avoid damaging plants or disturbing wildlife.
- If you plan to go trekking, ensure you are physically fit and carry essential items such as a map, first aid kit, insect repellent, and sunscreen.
- Wear appropriate safety gear and be mindful of your limits.
Tourist places nearby Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Mrugavani National Park
- Singur Dam
- Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- Ocean Park
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Mecca Masjid
- NTR Gardens
- Taj Falaknuma Palace
- Osman Sagar Lake
- Golkonda Fort
- Nehru Zoological Park
- Sudha Car Museum
Hotels nearby Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- Hotel Rainbow International
- Stanza Luxurious Stay
- Hotel Mahindra Paradise
- Redlas Inn
- Hotel Sai Krishna
- Songs of Earth
- Hotel DS Grand Inn
- Infinity Campsite
- Rajas Holiday Inn
Resorts nearby Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
- Brown Town Resort
- Pragati Resorts
- Bindiga Peak Resort
- The Golkonda Resorts
- Button Eyes Resort
Ananthagiri Hills Contact Details:
- Address: Anantagiri Hills, Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, 501102, Hyderabad, India
- Contact Number: +91-1800-425-46464
How to reach Ananthagiri Hills Hyderabad:
The nearest bus stand to Hills is the Ananthagiri Bus Stand. It had located within proximity to the hill station.
The closest railway station to Hills is Vikarabad Junction Railway Station. It had located approximately 13 kilometres away from Ananthagiri Hills.
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad is the nearest airport to the hills.
Ananthagiri has a famous temple in this forested region, also the birthplace of the Musi River. It is about 90 km from Hyderabad City and is a popular destination for trekking and those who love adventure.
Ananthagiri Hills has historical significance, with ancient temples and ruins dating back to various dynasties, including the Chalukyas and Kakatiyas.
The Anantagiri Hills campsite is a perfect location for overnight camping, where you can enjoy rappelling, trekking, kayaking, bonfires and more.
Yes, Ananthagiri Hills is generally considered safe for tourists. However, taking necessary precautions and following safety guidelines is always advisable.
The winter season in Ananthagiri Hills lasts from November to March, and the weather during this period is pleasing and charming, with a temperature that varies from 16°C to 22°C.
Ananthagiri Hills offers various trekking trails, including the trek to the Bhongir Fort and the Ananthagiri Hills trek.
Hotels & resorts’ price range from Rs. 1936 to 5280 per night in Ananthagiri.
The Musi River that flows through Ananthagiri Hills is a primary source of water for the neighbouring towns and villages, a highly regarded tourist spot, and a local attraction.