Accommodation booking is an important part while planning for a trip because it will allow us to have a happy trip. In the same way, are you the one who searching for the accommodation details of devotional trip Tirupati? If yes, then you have reached the right place.
So, How to get Vishnu Nivasam Tirupathi Online Booking? Before booking the room we need to check the availability of the room in TTD availability chart of Temple Official Website and should book a room in 2 months advance to your visit.
And by referring this article, you will come to know details like, from choosing the room availability to till vacating the room. Let’s get rolled down to below for booking procedure, extension,…..etc
Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati Online Booking
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam provides many accommodation complexes for the devotees’ stay at both Tirupati and Tirumala. However, Vishnu Nivasam Complex is one among them.
This complex has good ventilation and basic furniture rooms. It also has good drinking water, room service, free locker facilities. This is the largest complex after srinivasam.
When it comes to the location, Vishnu Nivasam guest house is very nearer to the railway station and bus station of Tirupathi. We can even reach the complex by walking.
If you want to book a room in this Tirupathi Vishnu Nivasam Complex, then follow the below details.
Also, read articles about TTD,
Procedure for Vishnu Nivasam Tirupathi Online Booking:
As said earlier, before booking a room we need to check the room availability whether the room is available or not. So, click on TTD Room Availability Chart to know about the Vishnu nivasam room availability.
- Firstly, you need to login/Signup with the temple website i.e ttdsevaonline.com
- In order to login/signup, we need to provide aadhar card details.
- After logging in, check for the availability. If the slot is green in colour then it indicates the room is available. If it is red in colour then it indicates the room was booked.
- After selecting the day of arrival, then book your rooms according to the room traffic.
- And the room traffic is accordingly,
*Ordinary Room – Rs. 300
*AC Rooms – Rs.800
*Non AC Suites – Rs.500
*AC Suites – Rs.1300
- Now, you will be directed to the payment page with the options of net banking, credit/debit card.
- Select the payment method and proceed to pay.
- After a successful transaction, you will be directed to the home page of the site.
Points to remember while booking at Vishnu Nivasam Complex:
- Only 50% of the rooms are allotted for Vishnu nivasam rooms online booking. So we need to book rooms as soon as possible.
- The website will unlock the rooms every month first Friday.
- Check-in/Check-out is possible only if the person is available i.e on whose name the room was booked.
- Only one room is possible for one LoginID.
- There is no possibility of cancellation, pre-pone, post-pone after TTD Vishnu nivasam rooms booking is completed.
- And remember to keep the receipt with you as it will be useful if in the case of time extension of the room.
Procedure for the Time Extension of Room:
Generally, the time between check-in and checkout for allotted is 24 hours. If you want an extension of room for one more day then you need to report at room allotment counter which is on the ground floor. If they agreed, the same traffic charges will apply.
Or If the allotted time exceeds beyond 42 hours then you will be charged with double the amount of the room traffic as per the rules of Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati Online Booking.
If you failed to report counter for a time extension of the room then Vishnu Nivasam authorities will stop the power supply and water supply to your room.
What is the TTD Vishnu Nivasam Contact Number?
There is a help desk at the ground floor of Vishnu Nivasam guest house for any queries/help. You can clarify your questions and queries by asking the person at the help desk. Or you can make a call to 0877-2264462, 0877-2264465
Must Watch Video with details of Vishnu Nivasam Complex:
In this video, you can have a quick view of the details of Vishnu Nivasam Complex to stay.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to reach from Vishnu Nivasam to Tirumala? There are many private vehicles are available for Tirumala at reasonable prices. Or else choose to go by bus where we can find at the central bus station every 15 minutes.
What is Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati Address? This accommodation complex is very nearer to the Tirupati Railway Station which is at a walkable distance. A connecting bridge is also available from the railway station to the Vishnu Nivasam Complex.
How do I cancel my TTD accommodation? We can cancel our accommodation until 2 days before the booking date. In order to cancel the accommodation, we need to log in with the booking details and click on the cancel button.