Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja:
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja costs about Rs. 3092
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Timings:
Pooja timings on Day 1: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Pooja timings on Day 2: 6:00 am – 8:00 am
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Tickets Online Booking:
You can book your tickets online at kkke.org. You have to book your tickets online in advance.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja days:
The Pooja will be more effective in Sravana Masam, Karthika Masam, and Margashira Masam. Pooja will perform on special days like Ekadasi and temple festivals. Please do check them before deciding to perform Pooja.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Dress Code:
For men, the dress code is Dhoti, and the dress code for women is Saree or Chudidar.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samskara Pooja Procedure:
Day 1 Procedure:
- Reach Kukke by bus or private vehicle, check-in at the hotel
- Go to the Kumaradhara river. It is about 2 km away from the main temple. Take a dip in that river. You can go by auto-rickshaws to the river. After that, men have to wear Dhoti.
- From there, you have to visit Aadi Subramanya Swamy Temple. It is five mins walkable distance away from the main temple. You have to do six pradakshinas, and they go to the main temple.
- Visit the ticket counter of the main temple that is on the left side. It opens at 9 am.
- You can collect the token number and actual ticket by showing the online receipt.
- Take the ticket to Sarpa samskara Mantap that is in the opposite lane to Aadi Subramanya Swamy Temple.
- At Sarpa Samskara Mantap, the male devotees should take off their shirts. All the devotees will be dividing into eight groups.
Sarpa Samskara Pooja:
- For all the eight groups, eight different priests allotted.
- All of them allocated with seats at the pooja place. They pooja place will be readily positioned with Snake Idol, two snakes made with wheat flour, flowers, and one towel.
- Now the priests will come and perform Pooja. Before beginning the Pooja, you have to offer the towel available there to the priest to wear it.
- There are 4 Agni Gundams at four corners, Homam will be performing by four priests.
- The allotted priests will take one wheat flour snake and will wrap it in a cloth and will drop it in homa Gundam.
- First-day Pooja is for Dhana samskaram. You will perform final rites to the snake which you or your ancestry might have killed with or without awareness.
- Next, the priest will drop another snake of wheat flour somewhere else.
- End of the first day’s Pooja. You should not enter the main temple and should not perform any other Pooja for that day.
- After going to the room, take a bath, and relax.
Day 1 Food Arrangements:
- Temple administration will provide food for all the members who participate in Pooja.
- Lunch will be at 1 pm, and dinner will start at 6 pm.
- The dining hall is next to Sarpa Samskara Mantap.
Day 2 Procedure
- On the second day of Pooja, it is not necessary to take a dip in the Kumaradhara River. It is up to your choice. If you want to take a dip, then you have to do it by 5 am, or else you can take a bath at the place where you are staying, wear a Dhoti after the shower.
- You have to be at Sarpa Samskara Mantap by 6 am, the Pooja longs for 2 hours.
- The Pooja will be performing at the same place by the same priest.
- Snake shape rangoli has drawn with six wheat flour pindas.
- You have to perform three pradakshinas to the snake idol before giving every pinda to the priest. The Pooja will come to an end on doing this.
- After that, take blessings from the main priest. Aged devotees have to do namaskar to Homa Gundam.
- Before leaving the hall, you have to take blessings from 11 Brahmachari bachelors sitting in a row over there.
- After that, you have to perform pradakshinas, which are outside the Mantap.
- After that, you can have breakfast.
- At noon, Nagapratista has done. You have to be there a few minutes earlier to complete Sankalp at the main temple.
- After completing the Sankalpa, go to Nagapartista Mantap.
- Pooja performed. After that, the prasadam gave. It includes dhoop sticks, coconut, and prasadam.
- You should have this prasadam for the next 12 days after having the bath and before breakfast.
- You must not have non-veg, garlic, and onions for those 12 days.
Do’s and Don’ts For Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja:
- A Head bath is compulsory before visiting the temple.
- You should not visit the Vishnu temple on the same day as Pooja.
- You should not perform sastanga namaskar in this temple.
- Ladies should not perform during pregnancy, menstrual cycle, and also not near to cycle dates.
Kukke Sarpa Samskara Pooja Food Habits:
- You should prepare sweet with these coconuts, and you have to it before eating any other foods.
- If you want to have any outside food, then first have a coconut piece, and then you can have outside food.
- For 12 days, you must have this prasadam after taking a bath and before breakfast.
Accommodation Online Booking made at https://tripnetra.com/.
Kukke Subramanya Sarpa Samsakara Pooja Benefits:
- You will be relieving from Naga Dosha.
- It is helpful for career growth.
- Delay in marriage
- Will be relieving from the fertility problem.
Kukke Subramanya Swamy Temple:
- Direct buses are available from Banglore, buses will start at 11 pm and will reach kukke hill in the early hours. It is 335 km away from Bangalore.
Buses are also available from Mangalore. It is 183 km away.
kukke Subramanya online donation :
kukke Subramanya online donation, you can visit the official temple website donate the money. The minimum amount for online donation is Rs.60 for the kukke Subramanya online donation.