Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu pooja performed throughout the Rahu kalam timings. Pilgrims must check the Rahu Ketu pooja timings for Kala Sarpa Dosham Pooja and plan their visit to find the Pooja at the temple during Rahu kalam timings. Rahu Ketu Pooja timings are from 06:00 am to 06:00 pm every day.
Sri Kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- 1 Sri Kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- 1.0.1 Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings:
- 1.0.2 Best Time to Perform Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- 1.0.3 Best day to perform Rahu Ketu Pooja at Sri Kalahasti:
- 1.0.4 Benefits of the Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- 1.0.5 Procedure to be followed for Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- 1.0.6 Srikalahasti Pooja Timings and Location:
- 1.0.7 Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Ticket Cost:
- 1.0.8 Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Rules:
- 1.0.9 How to take tickets for Rahu Ketu pooja at Srikalahasti?
- 1.0.10 Tourist places nearby Srikalahasti Temple:
- 1.0.11 Hotels nearby Srikalahasti Temple:
- 1.0.12 Srikalahasti Temple Address & Contact Number:
- 1.0.13 How to reach Srikalahasti Temple:
- 1.0.14 FAQs:
- 1.0.15 Related Posts:
Pilgrims from all over the country will visit the temple. Pooja will perform anywhere within the temple premises. The cost of the ticket will differ based on the pooja location. However, the benefits of Pooja will remain the same for all of them. Devotees need not bring stuff required for Pooja (pooja samagri) as provided at the ticket counter after purchasing the ticket.
The Pooja will be performed in different batches according to Rahu Ketu pooja timings at mandapams and halls. There are separate entry and exit doors in the temple. Once the Pooja is complete, the worshippers can leave for Lord Shiva’s darshan inside the temple.
Everyone is allowed in the pooja hall to purchase an Rs.300 ticket. The priest will be giving directions on performing the Pooja in three different languages Telugu, Tamil, and English. There are speakers for each person to make the Pooja procedure audible in the temple.
If anyone doesn’t understand the process, they can assist temple staff standing nearby. Pooja will compete in 20-25 minutes. After completing Pooja, you must carry silver idols and place them in the hundi inside the temple.
Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Timings:
Rahu Ketu Pooja timings are from 06:00 am to 06:00 pm every day.
|Monday||6 am to 6 pm|
|Tuesday||6 am to 6 pm|
|Wednesday||6 am to 6 pm|
|Thursday||6 am to 6 pm|
|Friday||6 am to 6 pm|
|Saturday||6 am to 6 pm|
|Sunday||6 am to 6 pm|
Best Time to Perform Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja:
The best time to perform the Rahu Ketu Pooja at Srikalahasti Temple is during the Rahu Kalam or the Yama Kandam, which falls every Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. Performing the Pooja during the early morning hours is advisable to avoid heavy crowds and long waiting times. Additionally, avoiding performing the Pooja during festivals is best as the temple can get crowded.
Best day to perform Rahu Ketu Pooja at Sri Kalahasti:
The best days to perform Rahu pooja are here
- Surya Grahanam (solar eclipse)
- Chandra Grahanam (Lunar eclipse)
- Ashlesha Nakshatram day
- Pournami (Purnima)
- Any Monday
- Any Tuesday
Benefits of the Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja:
The worship helps in different ways for each pilgrim. Here we have some benefits as follows:
- The Pooja is a sign of spiritual gain and blessings.
- The Rahu Ketu Puja gives and maintains the pilgrim’s and family members’ health.
- It’s believed and evident that the Pooja helps the devotees’ financial stability with family members.
- All life obstacles are removed by Pooja’s spiritual power and give success.
- People improve their professional experience develops and personal life.
Procedure to be followed for Rahu Ketu Pooja:
- One should sleep on the floor daily before performing the Pooja at Srikalahasti.
- Wake up early the next day morning and take a bath. Plan to reach the temple more shortly than the pooja timings.
- One hundred feet away from Patala Ganapathi temple, there are Idols at Rudra Padam. You need to perform the abhishekam with 1 litre of milk and do three pradakshinas—Rudra Padam, considered where Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa dosha delivered in the olden days.
- After the abhishekam, perform the Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja.
- Please donate three meal packs to the low-income after completing the entire Pooja.
- Now you can leave home and take a bath after reaching your place.
Srikalahasti Pooja Timings and Location:
|S.No||Sri Kalahasti Arjitha Sevas||Pooja Location||Ticket Cost||Timings|
|1||Surabhata Seva||Rs. 50|
|2||Gomatha Pooja||Rs. 50|
|5||Thristahi Archana||Rs. 125|
|6||Rahu Ketu Puja||Sri Krishna Devaraya Mandapam||Rs.500||Outside the temple near Dwajastambham ( Addala Mantap)|
|7||Special Kala Sarpa Nivarna Pooja||Gnanambika Mandapam||Rs. 750||6 am to 6 pm|
|8||Aseervachana Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Nirvana Pooja||Inside the temple near to Kalyanotsavam Mantap||Rs. 1500||6 am to 6 pm|
|9||Special Aseervachana Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Nirvana Pooja||Inside the temple near Kalyanotsavam Mantap||Rs. 2500||6 am to 6 pm|
Srikalahasti Pooja performed from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. To have better possibilities, Pooja to be performed during Rahu Ketu Timings:
|Sunday||04:30 pm to 06:00 pm|
|Monday||07:30 am to 09:00 am|
|Tuesday||03:00 pm to 04:30 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm to 01:30 pm|
|Thursday||10:30 pm to 12:00 pm|
|Friday||10:30 am to 12:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am to 10:30 am|
Sri kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Ticket Cost:
Rahu Ketu Pooja Ticket Costs are here
|Ticket Cost Pooja||Location||No.of Persons|
|Rs. 500||Outside the Main temple.|
Within the temple premises
|Rs. 750||Outside Main temple.|
Within the temple premises
|Rs. 1500 ||Outside Main temple.|
|Rs. 2500||Inside the Main temple.|
|Rs. 5000||Outside the Main temple.|
Srikalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja Rules:
- This Pooja can perform as a single or couple only.
- Unmarried couples cannot perform this Pooja together.
- Two Singles cannot perform this Pooja together.
- It is advisable to perform Pooja on fasting
- One must take a head bath before performing this Pooja.
- It is advisable not to consume Non-veg for three days before and after the Pooja.
- For female devotees, Rahu Ketu Pooja can perform eight days after their menstrual cycle.
- After performing this Pooja, one should not visit their friends, relatives, or temples as they should head to their home or residence.
How to take tickets for Rahu Ketu pooja at Srikalahasti?
- Reach Counter 1 to 2 hours in advance for Rs.500, Rs.750 tickets
- For Rs.1500, Rs.2500 and Rs.5000, please reach the counter within 30 mins.
- Pooja tickets and Pooja articles will provide on paying the ticket cost.
- Rahu Kala Pooja tickets will crowd on Sat, Sun, Mon and Tue.
Tourist places nearby Srikalahasti Temple:
- Kannappa Temple
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- Bharadwaja Theertham
- Swarnamukhi River
- Kailasakona Waterfalls
- Alamelu Mangamma Temple
- Kanipakam Vinayaka temple
- Tada Falls
- Ardhagiri Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- Ayiramkan Lingam Temple
- Sahasra Lingeshwara Swami Temple
Hotels nearby Srikalahasti Temple:
- Blue Stone Hotel
- SSR Hotel
- Hotel Sri Shiva Shakti
- Surya Guest Inn
- Hotel Om Grand
- Sri Sivakesava Residency
- Hotel Vijaya Grand
- RRB Rest Home
- Hotel MGM Grand
Srikalahasti Temple Address & Contact Number:
- Srikalahasti Temple, Srikalahasti, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India – 517644.
- Contact Number: 08578222240
How to reach Srikalahasti Temple:
Srikalahasti bus stand is the nearest bus stand.
Srikalahasti Railway Station is near the temple.
Tirupati Airport is the closest airport, which is around 25 kilometres away from the temple.
In Kalahasti temple, Rahu Ketu Pooja has performed during Rahu Kalam timings. The best days to perform Rahu Ketu Pooja are Chaturthi, Panchami, Shasti, Purnima and any Ashlesha Nakshatram days. This Pooja had also done on the days of Soorya Grahan and Chandra Grahan.
Just sprinkle milk on the idols. Rudra Padam was where they performed Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosh Pooja in the olden days. After the Pooja, please donate 2 -3 meal packets to people experiencing poverty. Now you are good to leave home.
The Rahu Kethu poojas had done every hour, and then subsequently, one can have a darshan with the Pooja ticket. The Pooja tickets had priced at Rs 300, 750 & 1500. With each Pooja ticket, one had given a bag containing the requisite materials for the Pooja. All Poojas are done by the temple priests every hour.
After the abhishekam, perform the Rahu Ketu Kala Sarpa Dosha Pooja. Please donate three meal packs to people experiencing poverty after completing the entire Pooja. Now you can leave home and take a bath after reaching your place.
The devotees will send to the Lord Shiva Dharshanam only after the Rahu Ketu Pooja held by the visitor.