- 1.1 Gorewada Zoo Park
- 1.1.1 Jungle Drive at Gorewada Safari
- 1.1.2 Gorewada Zoo Timings
- 1.1 Gorewada Zoo Park
Gorewada Safari/Zoo park locates in Nagpur. With the help of international consultants, it is an essential international zoological park or zoo in India and is open to the public in 1914 hectares. The Gorewada Zoo Timings are from 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM.
Gorewada Zoo Park
Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park “Indian Safari” in Maharashtra is in full glory !! Four stages of awe and wonder !!!
It will also feature African safaris, night safaris, and tribal trails shortly, including leopard safari, sloth bear safari, herbivorous safari, and tiger.
It made the Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park an open space for visitors and residents. These open enclosures had designed to resemble natural habitats.
Jungle Drive at Gorewada Safari
This dry-deciduous forest system is home to magnificent flora and fauna, a mixt, cragsg hills and crags and meadows, lakes and rivers. You can find beautiful birds around the leopard, deer, rabbits, blue bull, peacock, and corner.
Echoes the 18km area, you & your whole family will be in the jungle for almost an hour and a half. A destination filled with guides personally to inform you about the wildlife and history of the Wild Park since British times, you will enjoy visiting such a reserve!
Silver Cascade Falls | Timings & Nearby Attractions
It’s not just about the jungle and the zoo; you have natural objects for lasting peace.
Gorewada Bio-Park is a nature trail that surrounds the majestic water resources, Gorewada Lake, the lifeblood of Nagpur city, and the excellent picnic spot in Nagpur.
The two & half km trail there is very calm and rewarding. You will revisit it!
Another jewel in the identical ecosystem is the Gorewada Lake Walking Track, which features hundreds of famous flora and fauna, giving you a natural awakening atmosphere and the purity of bliss, the lake centre!! Where the period is stationary, for sure !!
Another nearby Gorewada Safari track takes you to the Rescue Center, which provides for injured and abandoned animals. Although it is a spacious and spacious residence with no visitor access, you can always visit once in a while.
Across the road, right across from the zoo you visit. If you have a religious inclination, pray and worship next door.
Yes, there is a temple at the border wall of the rescue centre, which is its best wilderness, often done by locals, but with very little restraint and peace.
Also, the Government visits the Bamboo Board Department in Maharashtra at Gorewada, as it is one of the largest zoos in India.
Gorewada International Zoological Park Visitor Instructions:
Here are some critical guidelines for visitors to the Jungle Safari: –
- Face masks and face shields are a must for all visitors to the Gorewada Zoo.
- Each person will have a thermal screening by the Zoo Authority at the zoo’s main entrance.
- Young children and the elderly are advised not to visit the zoo because of this epidemic.
- The admission ticket price is Rs. 550 / -. The ticket price is Rs. 200 / – Guide charges and Rs. 350 / – will be the entrance ticket for each Vehicle.
- If you book your tickets online, the ticket price per Vehicle is Rs. 520 / -.
- The zoo is open from 6.00 AM to 10.00 AM and from 2.30 PM to 6.00 PM.
- A person can only apply for one Vehicle. If they have booked more than one Vehicle, they will not be able to get their money back.
- So book only one Vehicle to avoid unnecessary problems at the gate.
Siruvani Waterfalls | Timings, Tips & Things to do
|Category / Rates||Weekday||Weekend & Public Holiday|
|AC Bus Premium (Offline)||Rs. 240||Rs. 320|
|AC Bus Premium (Online)||Rs. 245||Rs. 330|
|Non AC Canter Bus (Offline)||Rs. 160||Rs. 200|
|Non AC Canter Bus (Online)||Rs. 165||Rs. 210|
The entrance ticket price will be rupees 550/-, in this ticket price, Rupees 200/- will be the guide charges, and rupees 350/- will be the entrance ticket for every Vehicle.
Gorewada Zoo Timings
Below are the Gorewada Zoo timings:
|Day||Gorewada Zoo Timings|
|Monday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
|Tuesday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
|Wednesday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
|Thursday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
|Friday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
|Saturday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
|Sunday||8 AM – 6 PM (Feb – Aug) 8 AM – 5:30 PM(Sept – Jan)|
Online Ticket Booking of Gorewada Safari
- To get started, visit the Maharashtra Eco Tourism Official Website.
- It will take you to its main page, where you will notice the options.
- To book online, go to this page.
- Activate the tab. If you click there for online safari booking, It will take you to another page.
- You can now select the Book Now button.
- Select Park or Zoo from the drop-down menu where you want to purchase tickets.
- Select the date and time from the drop-down menu on the same web page.
- Specify the vehicle type, seat capacity, entry price, and own/rental Vehicle on the following web page.
- Now provide visitors with personal details such as age, religion, identification number, etc.
- Fill in your complete address, e-mail address, and phone number in the address field.
- After entering the captcha code below, click the Save and Pay link.
- Then you can pay using a debit/credit card, rupee card, Visa card etc.
- Print a copy of your ticket after you pay.
Nagpur Gorewada Zoo Park Online Ticket Booking Status
Nagpur Gorewada Zoo Park Online Ticket Booking Status allows visitors to check the status of their tickets after purchasing them
3 in advance at Gorewada Safari. So you know about safari availability at the zoo.
- To check your ticket status, go to the official website of the ECO Tourism Portal.
- Next, look for the link that says “Gorewada Zoo Ticket Booking Online Status” on the website’s main page.
- Next, write your ticket registration number, then your phone number.
- Submit Information.
- The user can receive the current status.
Suruli Falls | Timings, Best Time to Visit & Address
Address & Contact
Gorewada Zoo Park Balasaheb Thackeray Gorewada International Zoological Park,
Katol Rd, Bodhala,
Nagpur Maharashtra India
Phone: +91 8806019640
Inquiry Time – 9 AM to 7 PM
The admission ticket price is Rs. 550, and the ticket price is Rs. 200 – Guide charges and Rs. 350 / – will be the entrance ticket for each Vehicle. If you book your tickets online, the ticket price per Vehicle is Rs. 520.
According to the commission, it is one of India’s most extensive captive zoo safaris, with 1914 hectares of land adjoining Lake Gorewada.
These include the lion, the wild dog, the leopard, the chimpanzee, the colobus monkey, the hippopotamus, the red river hog, the spotted hyena, the naked mole-rat, the puff adder, the vertebrate monkey, the barbary sheep, the rock hyrax, the banded mongoose, the clip springer and 26 others.
Click here for the official website of Gorewada safari.