Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha is located in K.P Jagannadhapuram Village, Palvancha Mandal, Bhadradri Kothagudem District, and has dedicated to Ammavari Goddess, famous Durga Devi Temple. Kothagudem and Palvancha are twin industrial towns in the Bhadradri district of the Indian state of Telangana. Temple Timings are 6:00 am – 8:30 pm.
These a temple that gives darshan to the public by the roadside. Daily, hundreds of devotees to this Temple are on the way to India’s most famous Temple, Sri Seetharamachandra Swamy Devasthanam, Bhadrachalam.
History of Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha:
- 1 History of Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha:
- 1.0.1 Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha Timings:
- 1.0.2 Best time to visit Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha:
- 1.0.3 Facilities at Peddamma Talli Temple Palvancha:
- 1.0.4 Tourist Places nearby Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha:
- 1.0.5 Hotels nearby Palvancha Pedmma Thalli Temple:
- 1.0.6 Peddamma Thalli Temple Address & Contact Number:
- 1.0.7 How to reach Peddamma Talli Temple Palvancha:
- 1.0.8 FAQs:
- 1.0.9 Related Posts:
In the olden days, when this region used to be a dense forest, a giant tiger used to roam in this area and used rest in the shade of a tamarind tree. People used to watch this tiger travelling this road. The tiger never did harm to any person. So, People started seeing this tiger as a divine incarnation instead of a cruel animal.
Since the tiger is a vehicle for the goddess, the Durga people started believing the tiger as an incarnation and installed a Durga Devi statue and built a temple in that place, and people started offering prayers.
Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha Timings:
The Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha Timings are 6:00 am – 8:30 pm.
|Monday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
|Friday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
|Sunday||6:00 am to 8:30 pm|
Best time to visit Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha:
The best time to visit the Peddmma temple is during the annual Bonaalu festival, from June to July.
Facilities at Peddamma Talli Temple Palvancha:
- There is a local city bus service between Temple to kothagudem bus stand. Also, other TSRTC/APSRTC bus services are available up to the Temple. Auto service is also available.
- There is a facility to take a ticket for Archana and other pujas. Special darshan tickets will be avail on festival days.
- There are many rooms and function halls available around this Temple. Also, inside the Temple is a facility for the First Rice ceremony, ear piercing, pujas, tickets, etc.
- A tradition here is animal sacrifices, and villagers strongly believe that giving animal sacrifices will be the better worship of the goddess.200 ft away, there is an animal sacrifice place.
- Opposite the Temple, we can find a kid’s park and Kalyana Katta for the head shave.
Tourist Places nearby Peddamma Thalli Temple Palvancha:
The Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary has located 12 km from Palvancha, which is in BhadradriKothagudem. Kinnerasani wildlife sanctuary has a total zone of 635.4 square kilometres. It is home to different animals, including leopards, spotted deer, gaurs, and several bird species. The Kinnerasani River motivates the name of this shelter.
The Sri Seetha Ramachandra Swamy temple at Bhadrachalam, the most famed Temple in the country dedicated to God Rama, is situated on the left bank of the Godavari river. The Ramachandra temple was built in the 17th Century by the local Tahsildar, Kancharla Gopanna, popularly known as Bhakta Ramadas, a fervent devotee of Lod Sree Rama.
Parnasala is a small village located 32 km from the holy town of Bhadrachalam in Telangana, India. Its remote location is a glitch in reaching the city, making it a little tricky to access. Everyone can reach Parnasala only by boat or road as a means of transportation.
The Kinnerasani River is one of the most important tributaries of Godavari. The course’s scenic beauty along the Kinnerasani River is eye-catching and panoramic. Moreover, the Kinnerasani Dam is gorgeous, surrounded by greenery and natural landscape. Glasses Rest House constructed by Singareni Collieries at Kinnerasani has improved the spot as a tourist place.
Dummugudem Lift Irrigation:
Dummugudem is a hamlet in the Telangana district of BhadradriKothagudem. The Dummugudem Lift Irrigation Scheme is a large lift irrigation project that draws water from the barrage pond.
Hotels nearby Palvancha Pedmma Thalli Temple:
- Hotel Krishna AC Boarding & Lodging
- Hotel Abinand Grand
- Babanna Hotel
- Golden Hotel
- Pirangi Anjagoud
- Hotel Surya Palace
- Hotel Thatipally Residency
- Hotel Sri Balaji
- Hotel Lepakshi
Peddamma Thalli Temple Address & Contact Number:
- 1-22 Peddamma Talli Temple, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana 507119
- Contact Number: 7396972623
How to reach Peddamma Talli Temple Palvancha:
A local city bus service runs from Temple to the Kothagudem bus terminal.
Kothagudem Railway Station is the nearest station.
The nearest airport is Rajiv Gandhi International airport Hyderabad, around 300 kilometres away from palvancha.
In 1993, this adorable Peddamma temple had constructed in a south Indian style 1993 by raja gopuram. The Temple has built with walls on four sides with a single entry and an exit door. All the pillars in the Temple explain the epic of the Hindu religion.
The phone number of Pedhammatalli Temple is 7396972623.
The Temple exactly located 4.5 km away from the palvancha bus stand. This Temple has situated beside NH 221 main road.
The primary day suitable for the peddamma temple is Bonalu, which comes on Ashsda Masam in June-July every year.
Peddamma Temple is the Temple of Goddess Durga, who is the symbol of strength and power.
Palvancha is famous for Kinnerasani Wildlife Sanctuary, Peddamma Thalli Temple, and Kinnerasani River.