In Tirumala, many people come for Shree Venkateshwara Swamy Darshan every day. Pilgrims will do Darshan in the early morning. So for some people who are VIPs, there is a facility of VIP Break Darshan Ticket. The Tirumala VIP break darshan ticket timings are at 6 AM every morning.
VIP Break Darshan Ticket Tirumala
Tirumala Tirupati VIP Break Darshan Ticket Price: Rs. 500 per person.
VIP Break Hours: Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday: 6:00 AM daily.
The temple will be full of crowds on Saturdays and Sundays, so most people prefer high recommendation letters.
Total viewing time is 2 hours 30 minutes – 3 hours, including waiting time.
TTD break cancellation of Darshan usually occurs when congestion is high in Tirumala.
VIP Break Darshan Ticket Timings
Below are the VIP Break Darshan ticket timings:
|Monday||5:00 AM to 5:45 AM||07.00 PM to 7.45 PM|
|Tuesday||6.30 AM to 7.00 AM||7:00 PM to 7.30 PM|
|Wednesday||6.30 AM to 7.00 AM||Evening|
|Thursday||6.30 AM to 7.00 AM||7:00 PM to 7.30 PM|
|Friday||8.00 AM 8.30 AM||NO BREAK|
|Saturday||5.00 AM to 5.30 AM||NO BREAK|
|Sunday||5.00 AM to 5.30 AM||NO BREAK|
VIP break viewing is available in Thirumala. It helps the Swami to see without any push by their servants. The Tirupati VIP break Darshan had categorized into three levels, generally L1, L2 & L3.
L1 – VVIP executives such as judges, top cadre executives in a government agency, high profile political groups
Benefits of L1 Darshan
- The movement of the Harathi, Theertham and the line for the L1 Darshan are slow, and they are allowed to stay in front of the statue for some time.
- No pushing and pulling. The L1 line usually takes longer to view, about 45 – 50 minutes.
L2 – TTD employees & family members, and next-level executives
Advantages of L2 Darshan
- For L2, Harathi is available, and the line is smooth.
- No pushing and pulling. The L2 line view takes 30 – 45 minutes.
L3 – Letters of recommendation not directly related to L1 and L2 fall under this category. For L3 Darshan, the line is congested. It is a quick Darshan.
Break Darshan Procedure
VIP Break L2 Darshan for TTD Employees and Family Members
TTD family members should carry an I.D. card with photos of family members printed on the back.
VIP Break L3 Darshan for Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation from MLAs, M.P.s, Ministers, top officials, TTD employees etc.
- The Executive Office or the Joint-Executive Officer should address the Tirumala Tirupati Temple, Tirumala. Specify the Darshan as a VIP break Darshan.
- In addition to the letter of recommendation at the JEO camp office, you must provide fingerprints and an active mobile number. And you must submit a photocopy of I.D. proof.
- It will process the 12-noon cut-off time and letters received for the next day’s visit.
- If Devasthan considers the letter of recommendation, they will send an SMS to the registered mobile number on the same evening.
- After receiving the SMS, the traveller has to display the SMS and photo I.D. proof in MBC 34.
- We can raise tickets through the bio-metric system (fingerprints), so tickets are not transferable.
- Please note that visitation times are not cancelled or postponed. If you miss the darshan slot, you must reapply for a ticket.
Break Darshan Dress Code
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti / White Kurta, Pajamas
Female: Saree with Blouse / Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidar with Dupatta / Half Saree(Skirt Voni).
Click Here to book VIP Break Darshan Tickets online.
What to do if you do not receive SMS?
- When submitting the letter at the JEO camp office, they will provide you with a reference number for letter acceptance and registration.
- If the SMS is not received in time, you can check in at the JEO Camp by 5:30 PM, and if no one is available at the JEO Camp Office, you can check for Break Darshan status at the MBC 34 counter.