Last Updated on
Vijayawada Temple Timings
Vijayawada temple timings, opening and closing hours. Kanaka Durga temple is a popular Hindu pilgrim located in Vijayawada.
The temple is on a hilltop namely Indrakeeladri on the banks of Krishna river.
|2:30 am – 2:50 am||Collecting water from Krishna river|
|2||2:50 am – 3:00 am|
Temple opening hours
|3:00 am – 3:30 am||Suprabhatha Seva|
|4||3:30 am – 4:00 am|
|4:00 am||Naivedyam (Curd rice)|
|4:00 am||Antralaya Lalitha Sahasra Parayanam|
|8||4:00 am – 5:00 am|
Kadgamala Pooja (Rs.5116 for couples)
|5:00 am – 12:00 pm||Antralaya Darshanam|
|10||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Lakshmi Kumkum Archana, Sri Charka Navavarnacharana, Shanti Kalyanam, Chandi Homam for couples and single
|12:00 pm – 12:15 pm|
|12:15 pm – 9:00 pm|
|4:45 pm – 5:45 pm|
|5:45 pm – 6:00 pm|
|6:00 pm||Pancha Harathi|
|5:00 pm – 5:45 pm|
|6:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Pratyeka Darshan|
But during the festivals like Navaratri, Shakambari Utsavam no special darshans are allowed at Vijayawada Temple.
- Dharma Darshan – Free
- Mukha Mandapam – Rs.20
- Sahasra Namarchana – Rs.100
- Antaralayam Dharshanam – Rs.300
The contact number of Kanaka Durga temple:
1800 425 9099
How to reach Kanaka Durga Temple?
- Gannavaram airport is the nearest airport, it is at a distance of 22 km. From there we can hire a private vehicle to reach the temple.
- Kanaka Durga temple is 2.5km away from Vijayawada Junction Railway Station, direct trains are available from all parts of India.
- After reaching there, follow the above mentioned Vijayawada Temple Timings and reach there on temple buses.
- However, are available for every 10 minutes which is of free of cost from the railway station. Or else hire an auto or vehicle to reach the temple hill.
- Buses are available to Vijayawada from all parts of Andhra Pradesh and even Telangana. As said early the Temple Buses are also available from Local Bus station.
- Or else vehicles are allowed to reach the temple. There is also a parking area on the hilltop of Vijayawada Temple.