Last Updated on
Bhadrachalam Seva Booking :
Bhadrachalam Temple is in the newly formed district of Bhadadri Kothagudem. The deity of this temple is Lord Rama in the form of Bhadadri Rama. It is on the bank of the river Godavari.
Details of Bhadrachalam Seva Booking is in the following below table:
|Days||Pooja/Sevas Details||Pooja & Sevas Timings||Pooja/Sevas Cost (in Rs)|
|Sunday||Antaralaya Abhishekam||06:00 to 07:00||500|
|Monday to Sunday||Abhishekam (at Bhadra Temple)||07:00 to 08:00||50|
|Monday to Sunday||Kesavanaamaarchana||08:30 to 20:00||60|
|Saturday||Sahasranamarchana||08:30 to 09:30||100|
|Saturday||Suvarna Tulasi Astotharanamarchana||08:30 to 09:30||350|
|Sunday||Suvarna Pushpa Astothara Namarchana||08:30 to 09:30||350|
|Monday to Sunday||Sakalbhishtaprada Sree Ramapuja||08:30||116|
|Monday to Sunday||*Nitya Kalyana Ubhayam||09:30 to 11:00||1000|
|Monday to Sunday||Rajata Ratha Seva||18:30 onwards||1116|
|Monday to Sunday||Alaya Chuttu Seva||20:00 to 20:30||250|
|Monday to Sunday||Vahana Seva (Garuda, Hamsa, Hanumantha, Rajadhiraja)||20:00 to 20:30||516|
Guidelines for Bhadrachalam Seva Booking:
- There is an official website for booking sevas online and should register with a mobile number.
- For verification of OTP for the Bhadrachalam Seva Booking.
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof at the time of booking. Uploading of Photos of all the accompanying pilgrims is mandatory for booking ticket.
- Pilgrim should ensure proper log out before closing the browser.
- Pilgrims can book darshan up to 9 p.m. before 1 day of Darshan.
- Sree Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Vaari Devasthanam reserve the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.