TTD Online Seva Tickets booking is for the convenience of devotees to have darshan hassle-free. Tirumala Tirupathi is a magnificent, remarkable structure, ancient sculpture and Carving. It is a very famous Hindu temple. So the best way is to book your Seva tickets in advance.
In the past, getting Seva tickets for the commoners was very difficult. You always needed some recommendations, but conditions have changed, and everyone has the same opportunity.
It is tricky, and the process can be confusing. Below are TTD Seva tickets online and the electronic lucky dip lottery process.
TTD Online Seva
- Nijapada Darshanam Seva
- Archana Seva
- Thomala Seva
- Ashtadala Paadha Padhmaradhana Seva
- Sahasra Kalasabhishekam Seva
- Suprabhata Seva
And also, we can give more knowledge about how to perform all Sevas for Sevas.
Information Required to create a User ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, PAN Card
- Communication address
- Email ID to get transaction details.
- Mobile number not yet used for TTD website
TTD Online Seva Tickets Booking
Step by Step Process
Register an online account at ttdsevaonline.com. You can see how to book TTD Darshan tickets online at Tirumala for the registration process and step-by-step guide.
Follow these easy steps to create TTD’s ttdsevaonline account and enjoy their e-Sevas.
- Once the homepage is displayed, you must select the signup button on the TTD e-Sevas homepage.
- You can see the signup page where you entered all your details to register.
- Type your first name, last name
- Select Gender from the gender option
- Enter your full address, state, city and zip code
- Enter your country name and enter your mobile number
- Type your ID proof, enter your ID card number
- Then select the Browse option, upload your photo less than 10KB in size
- Enter your mail id and password,
- and then you must type the two words that will display in the ReCAPTCHA box
- Select the terms and conditions of the TTD devasthanam Select I’s check box to accept Check box
- To save entered details, select the Submit button and register yourself.
- You will now receive a validation email from having a TTD Online Account. After receiving the confirmation email id, you will need to activate the account. These steps are how to activate your TTD account
- Open your email id and study the email you received.
- To activate your account, select Confirm your registration.
- You can now successfully activate your account.
- So you can complete your registration.
You now have your email id and password, through which you can log in to the TTD website and access the various Sevas they offer. Internet booking is available from 09 AM to 12 AM, and you can book your visit and accommodation online during this time.
TTD Darshan or Seva tickets are issues for people from different countries. Earned savings were also issued on a lottery basis, and accommodation for rooms with zero tariffs for a higher tariff had been offered first, first to come, first served.
Room availability was displayed daily and hourly counters using your email ID and password; your TTD tickets online can register 12-year-olds who do not need tickets. After you visit TTD by booking tickets online, you are not allowed to book tickets for three months.
In addition, a traveller can do TTD online Seva ticket booking at least three days in advance. If you have any doubts regarding online tickets or room booking, you can write them in the comment section below.
Look for TTD online Seva tickets booking through Electronic Dip. You can also find it under the Sevas menu.
Check availability on possible dates, where green indicates availability, red indicates booking and blue indicate no release.
You must select the persons who will apply for the Seva electronic dip. You have the opportunity to choose one or two people. See screenshots below. If you select a person or persons, you can press Continue to proceed to the next step.
- Select Seva’s name and date on the next screen, and select Continue.
- Now, enter details like your age and state and select to upload your scanned photos.
- Agree with the t&c and select to continue.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of the TTD for the Seva dip.
- You check the box as shown below in the screenshot and press Continue.
- It will assign the transaction id; save it for further instructions.
- Now, select your banker payment gateway process. Fill in the card number, CVV, expiration date and all the details and select NEXT.
- After successful payment, It will generate Seva tickets and the booking number, and you will receive a confirmation mail to your selected email on receipt for viewing and printing.
- You should keep two copies of the print of Seva tickets and read the instructions carefully.
Now you can choose the Sevas you want to apply electronic dip or lottery. You have five Sevas like Tomala Seva, Archana, Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhanamu, Suprabhatam, and Nijapada Darshanam.
If you say that you have selected a Seva, you will get a pop-up, and you can select a day or all days by selecting All of the below. Once you have done so, you can proceed to the next TTD online Seva and choose more.
You can apply for an electronic lucky dip for all Sevas and select everything. Some Sevas run on certain days, and some run daily as a morning Seva. You can choose all of these. The trick is to run them in the following order for the lottery or the lucky dip.
- Tomala Seva
- Ashtadala Pada Padmaradhanamu
- Nijapada Darshanam.
Once you have selected all, you can press continue.
A summary of what you selected at TTD online Seva for your reference displays as a preview. You can review and submit at this stage.
Confirmation presented. You will display the confirmation as shown below. And you can also check the transaction history. Also, you will show how many days had left for the electronic lucky dip.
Email confirmation from TTD OnlineSeva. You will receive an email confirmation that your lucky dip is approved and a confirmation number from TTD Online. It appears below. The dip date and results will notify you.
Demonstrate how many days are left.
Once you have finished your process, you will have to wait. If you opt for Electronic Lucky Dip in any of the Sevas, you had notified via email. You will have to pay the appropriate amount for confirmation.
They will publish the Lucky Dip selection date, and selected travellers will receive SMS and email to their registered mobile number and mail address. Or you can search on this page, where you.
- Form ID (Submission ID)
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
You will be allowed to make your payment within three days after you have selected it. Make sure you have paid.
Have A Happy Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy Seva and Blessings !!!!!
It is all about How to book TTD online Seva tickets in advance online. We hope this helps you. Please share your suggestions with us.