Snehatheeram Beach, located 3 kilometres from the Thalikulam Taluk of Thrissur and about 30 kilometres from the town itself, is an idyllic setting for everyone who visits it. Children can be spotted playing catch and making sand castles, lovers come here to enjoy a romantic walk in the breezy atmosphere against the backdrop of the sea, and families come for a fun day out. Beach Timings are 12:00 am to 12:00 am.
Snehatheeram Beach Park is very famous. Because of this universal appeal, the Beach attracts national and international tourists at all times of the year. The Beach had selected as the best beach tourism destination by the Department of Tourism (Kerala) in 2010. The Beach has maintained by the Department of Tourism (Kerala).
Snehatheeram Beach Timings:
- 1 Snehatheeram Beach Timings:
- 1.0.1 Best time to visit Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.2 Snehatheeram Beach Entry Fee:
- 1.0.3 Activities at Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.4 Things to do at Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.5 Tips for visiting Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.6 Tourist Places nearby Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.7 Hotels nearby Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.8 Snehatheeram Beach Address & Contact Number:
- 1.0.9 How to reach Snehatheeram Beach:
- 1.0.10 FAQs:
- 1.0.11 Related Posts:
Beach Timings are 12:00 am to 12:00 am.
|Monday||12 am to 12 am|
|Tuesday||12 am to 12 am|
|Wednesday||12 am to 12 am|
|Thursday||12 am to 12 am|
|Friday||12 am to 12 am|
|Saturday||12 am to 12 am|
|Sunday||12 am to 12 am|
Best time to visit Snehatheeram Beach:
Snehatheeram Beach is one of those places which have the best climate in the country throughout the year. It doesn’t matter when you come; the place always succeeds in offering you something in return. Summer is the best time to go here. The unique tinge the summer sun gives to the green blanket which covers Kerala is unparalleled in its beauty. Ensure you don’t visit the place in the monsoons, which hinders your exploration chances.
Snehatheeram Beach Entry Fee:
There is no entry fee to Beach.
Activities at Snehatheeram Beach:
- Picnic Spot
Things to do at Snehatheeram Beach:
- Plan the ideal picnic with your loved ones amidst the roaring waves and clear blue skies. It is an excellent opportunity to enjoy quality time with your family.
- The Beach is known for its clean and sandy shores. You can enjoy a walk along the long coastal line or play a game of beach volleyball or soccer.
- You can always go for kite flying or book other adventure activities like paragliding, parasailing etc.
Tips for visiting Snehatheeram Beach:
- Make sure you have a first-aid kit with you. It is always better to be secure rather than to be sorry.
- You must pack according to the season and ensure you have many comfortable clothes, ideal for exploration.
- You need to carry valid ID proofs and other necessary documents with you.
- Now, you must remember your camera. You will have plenty to click.
Tourist Places nearby Snehatheeram Beach:
Sri Vadakkumnathan Temple:
Sri Vadakkumnathan Temple is an ancient Hindu temple dedicated to Shiva in Thrissur, Kerala state in India. This temple is a typical example of the architectural style of Kerala and has one monumental tower on each of the four sides and a kuttambalam. Mural paintings depicting various scenes from the Mahabharata can see inside the temple.
Guruvayur Temple is a famous Hindu temple dedicated to Guruvayurappan, a form of Krishna, situated in Guruvayur in Kerala, India. It is one of the most significant places of worship for Hindus in Tamil Nadu and Kerala and has often referred to as Bhuloka Vaikuntha.
Our Lady of Dolours Basilica:
Our Lady of Dolours Basilica alias Puthenpally is a minor basilica of the Syro-Malabar Church in Thrissur City in Kerala, India. The highest church in India and third in Asia is famous for its Gothic-style architecture. Built in refined Indo-Gothic style with an area of 25,000 square feet, and it has soaring belfries at the entrance, double-storeyed aisles along the nave and transepts, and eleven altars, five on either side of the main one.
Nehru Park, Thrissur, is a children’s park named after the first PM of India, Jawaharlal Nehru and is owned by Thrissur Municipal Corporation in Thrissur City of Kerala, India. The park also has an aquarium.
Kovalam Beach is, in fact, the most famous Beach in Kerala. It is to visit this magnificent Beach that tourists visit Kerala from all over the world. The golden, sandy beach sandwiched between the blue waters and the green palm trees dotting the periphery of the coastal area is the perfect place for unwinding from a stressful day.
Hotels nearby Snehatheeram Beach:
- Kadappuram Beach Resorts
- Lemon Residency
- Hyatt Regency Thrissur
- Hotel Merlin International
- Casino Hotels
- Joys Palace
- The Garuda Hotel
- Niya Regency
- Dass Continental
Snehatheeram Beach Address & Contact Number:
- Snehatheeram Beach, Thalikulam, Thrissur District, Kerala, India.
- Contact Number: +91 487 2622245
How to reach Snehatheeram Beach:
The nearest bus stand is the Thrissur bus stand.
Thrissur railway station is the nearest railway station.
Cochin International Airport is the nearest airport.
Snehatheeram Beach, or Love Shore, is a beach in Thalikulam of Thrissur District in Kerala State of India. It lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea and attracts domestic tourists every season.
When one sets foot on its coast, one realises why the Beach is known as Snehatheeram (meaning love shore).
The Beach facilities are Aquarium, Garden and Park.
You can also get down at Thrissur Railway Station, 3 km from the Beach.