Mantralayam temple is in the Mantralayam village, 20 km away from the Kurnool. It is one of the Vaishnava pilgrimages for the saint Guru Raghavendra Swamy. It is a small town located on the bank of the Tungabhadra river. People from all over the country visit this temple. Mantralayam temple timings are from 6 am to 9 pm.
People who visit the temple also visit Panchmukhi. The saint has done meditation in Panchmukhi for 12 years before settling in Matralayam.
We give complete information about the Sri Raghavendra Swamy temple on this page. So, read this page entirely to know more details about the temple.
History of Mantralayam Temple:
Mantralayam is famous for the Guru Raghavendra Swamy. He is the follower of Lord Vishnu. During the 16th century, he meditated for 12 years.
Lord Hanuman gave darshan to the saint as five faced Hanuman. Hence, the people call this place Panchamukhi.
Before his transformation as a saint, his wife wished to see him last. While she was on her way to see him, she fell into the well and died.
As she did not fulfil her wish, she became a ghost and then visited him. He felt her presence, sparkled the magical holy water on her, and relieved her from spirits.
Mantralayam Temple Timings:
The following are the Mantralayam temple timings. People first will dip in the Tungabhadra river water and go for Darshan.
- Temple Opening time: 6:00 AM
- Darshan Hours: 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Temple will be closed at 2 PM for cleaning at Sanctum of Sanctorium
- Temple closing Hours: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Darshan Hours: 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Temple closing time: 9:00 PM
Anna Prasada Timings: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Seva Sankalpa Timings: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Raghavendra Mutt Temple Online Booking:
Online Darshan Booking:
For Mantralayam, online darshan booking is not necessary. Hence, there is no booking facility available for the devotees.
Mantralayam Room Booking Online:
Devotees can make Mantralayam Room Booking online. Many people do not know the booking process. So, we are giving the detailed procedure here.
- Visit the official website of Sri Raghavendra Swamy temple.
- On the home page, you can find the menubar.
- Select the “Online Services” option from the menu.
- Then select the “Advance Room Booking.”
- Then, select the date and time slot of the room and then proceed to book.
- Now, pay the fee online to complete your room booking.
In this way, your accommodation at Mantralayam temple is complete.
In the same way, you can also book your appointment for sevas and other pooja online through the same procedure.
How to Reach?
By Air: The nearest airport is in Hyderabad. This temple is about 230km away from Hyderabad.
By Rail: The nearest railway station is the Kurnool railway station. This station is about 20km away from the temple.
By Road: Transport is available from the temple to the nearest cities.
Address: Sri Raghavendra Swamy Mutt, Mantralayam, Adoni(Dt), Kurnool District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Contact number: +91-08512-279459
Email: [email protected]
Mantralayam Temple Rooms Contact Number:
- I.Narashima Murthy, Reception Officer Ph: 08512-279659
- Central, Reception Office’ A’ Wing Ph: +91-8904386590
- Brindavana Garden Guest House aka BG: +91-8660802864
- Suyateendra Vishranthi Nilaya aka SVN (200 Rooms): +91-8951874590