Mantralayam Temple Timings
Mantralayam temple Timings are 10 am to 8:30 pm. This is a holy place in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. It is on the river Tungabhadra shore. Mantralayam temple timings, darshan, Swamiji blessings and mantrakshata timings are mentioned below.
In the 17th century, Saint Raghavendra Swamy went into live samadhi in front of his pupils. Many people visit Raghavendra Matth and shrine located in Mantralayam.
Sri Swamy Ji Timings:
- Morning Hours: 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
- Evening Hours: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- During Aaradhana days the above timings will get change.
- Morning Hours: 6:00 Am to 2:00 pm
- At 2:00 pm temple will get close for cleaning the shrine.
- Evening timings: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
How to Reach Mantralayam?
Direct Buses are available to Mantralayam from various cities like Hyderabad, Nellore, Nandyala, Palamaner, Aallagadda, Tadipatri, Anantapur, Giddalur, Bengaluru, Thanduru, Hanmakonda, Chennai, Kodhada, Dhamavaram, Rayadurgam, Rajamundry, Vijayawada, Prodduturu, Bellary, Thungabhadra, Yemiganur, Srisailam, Nagaladinne, Kottala, Boodhuru, Madhavaram.
Here the temple authorities provided many guest houses for the devotees. However, the details of guesthouses are in the following. Online booking facility is also available here where we have to visit the temple official website https://www.srsmatha.org/ . Fill up the details accordingly by choosing the following guest houses
- Sir Dheerendra Vasathi Ghruham
- Sri Sujayeendra Guest House
- Vijayeendra Vasati Gruham
- Sri Panchamukhi Darshan
- Sri Sarvajna Mandiram
- Sri Sujayeendra Vishranti Bhavan
- Sri Brindavan Gardens
- Vijaya Vittala Mandira
- Sri Vyasa Mandiram
Mantralayam temple Photo: