Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple is a Hindu religious temple in Frisco City, U.S. state of Texas. It’s one of the enormous Hindu temples in the area. It is one of two Hindu temples in Frisco City; the second is the Hindu Temple of Frisco. Temple Timings are Morning: 8 am to 1 pm Evening: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm Weekends: 8:00 am to 8:30 pm.
Lord Hanuman is famous as Anjaneya, Vayuputra, Bajrangabali, and Mahavira. Hanuman is the famous devotee of Lord Sri Rama. Hanuman is also humble, loyal, and selfless. In addition, Hanuman has mastered the nine types of devotion and is “Para Brahma.”
Hanuman and Dattatreya share a special relationship, and Wherever there is a Dattatreya temple with a Hanuman sanctuary, the Hanuman is famous as Karya Siddhi Hanuman. It is renowned that the energies of Vishnu and Shiva inspire this unique Hanuman. People from different cities and countries obtain the blessings of Karya Siddhi Hanuman in Frisco and tie a Hanuma Toram or green prayer wire when they encounter problems or seek her blessings.
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple History:
- 1 Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple History:
- 2 Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple Puja Schedule:
- 3 Puja Services:
- 3.0.1 Hanuman Thoram:
- 3.0.2 Car Puja:
- 3.0.3 Annual Pujas:
- 3.0.4 Pradhana Sevas:
- 3.0.5 Vadalama Archana:
- 3.0.6 Antharalaya Darshan:
- 3.0.7 Temple Address & Contact Number:
- 4 FAQs:
Temple Construction started around 2007 for Hindus in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and has completed in 2009. The main deity is Hanuman. On July 23, 2015, the Temple opened; a week later, on August 1, the Temple got the world record for the longest continual chanting with 24 hours of recitation of Hanuman Chalisa. The Chant has led by Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji, and it is the 3rd world record for him. It is open all days of the week.
His Holiness Sri Swamiji addressed Texas devotees in Baton Rouge Datta Temple about His Sankalpa to build a Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple in Dallas.
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple Deities:
- Lord Bala Subrahmanyam
- Lord Ganapathi
- The marakata Hanuman
- Sri Durga Mata
- Lord Shiva
- sri ram parivar
- Lord Dattatreya
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple Timings:
Monday to Friday:
- Morning Time: 8 am to 1 pm
- Evening Time: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- (8 am& 5.30 pm Nithya Pujas 9.00 am to 6:00 pm Puja Services start)
Weekends & National Holidays:
- Timings: 8:00 am to 8:30 pm
- Aarti: Daily 12noon & 8.00 pm
- Kakada Aarti: Thursdays 8:15 pm
- Nitya Pujas: Everyday 8 am & 5:30 pm
Archana’s & Thorams Weekdays:
These are the following timings for Archana’s & Thorams, except during Chalisa, Aarti & any scheduled Pujas.
Monday to Friday:
- 9 am – 12:45 pm
- 6 pm – 8:15 pm
- Last Archana/Thoram- 12.30 pm and 8.15 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
- Sat 10 am – 8:15 pm
- Sun 10 am – 8:15 pm
- Last Archana/Thoram – 8:15 pm
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple Puja Schedule:
Weekly Puja Schedule:
- 9 am – Shiva Puja
- 6:30 pm – Dattatreya Puja Rudrabhisheka, Puja
- 9 am – Karya Siddhi Hanuman Abhisheka, Puja
- 9 am – Sri Subramanya Abhisheka, Puja
- 6:45 pm – Sri Karya Siddhi Hanuman Sindura Puja
- 9 am – Sri Ram Parivar Abhisheka
- 6 pm – Sri Vishnu Sahasranama
- 7 pm – Sri Rama Puja
- 9 am – Sri Dattatreya Abhisheka, Puja
- 7 pm – Sri SadguruPaduka Puja
- 8 pm – Sri Dattatreya Kakadarati (after arati)
- 9 am – Sri Devi Abhisheka, Puja
- 6 pm – Sri Lalita Sahsaranama Stotra
- 7 pm – Sri Durga Puja
- 9 am – Sri Karya Siddhi Hanuman Abhisheka
- 10:30 am – Satsangh/Bhajans
- 6:30 pm – Betel Leaf Puja
- All-day – Shani Deepa
- 9 am – Maha Ganapati Abhisheka, Puja
- 10 am – Hanuman Kadali Phala Archana
- 5:30 pm – Devotees can offer Rahu Kala Deepa in front of Devi
- 6:30 pm – Navagraha Archana
Monthly Puja Schedule: :
Sri Shashti Puja Service:
- Evening: 6:30 pm on Shukla Shashti (6th day after the new Moon)
Satyanarayana Vrata Puja:
- 6:30 pm on Purnima (Full Moon)
Sri Sankashtahara Chaturthi Puja:
- 6:30 pm on Bahula Chaturthi (4th day after the Full Moon)
- 6:30 pm on Bahula Ashtami (8th day after the Full Moon day)
- Anagha means sinless. This puja helps eliminate one of all three sins and reach the Almighty.
Pradosham – Rudra Abhisheka Puja:
- Evening: 6:30 pm on every Trayodashi evening (twice a month – 13th day after the full and new moon Days)
- It is an auspicious day devoted to Lord Shiva.
- Please take the thoram from the registration desk to the priest. The priest will chant the Sankalpa and ask you to chant the mantras above.
- After chanting, tie the toram with the desired pillar with only 2 knots.
- Please perform 11 or 21 pradakshinas (circumambulation) around the Hanuman shrine while chanting the Karya Siddhi Hanuman mantra.
- For the next 16 days, please continue chanting the mantras above at least nine times daily.
Car (Vaahana) Puja will be performed at the Temple every day from 6 pm to 8 pm on weekdays & 3 pm to 8 pm on weekends.
Required things for puja:
- 5 Lemons
- One small flower bunch & fruits
- 1 Coconut
|Sri Hanuman Betel Leaf Puja for annual – $501||Every Saturday Evening|
|Annual Sri Navagraha Puja – $501||Every Sunday Evening|
|Annual Sri Ram Parivar Puja – $501||Every Wednesday Evening.|
|Annual Sri Hanuman Sindhura Puja – $501||na|
|Annual Sri Hanuman Betel Leaf|
Puja – $501
|Every Saturday Evening|
|Annual Sri Navagraha Puja – $501||Every Sunday Evening|
|Annual Sri Ram Parivar Puja – $501||Every Wednesday Evening|
|Annual Sri Hanuman Sindhura |
Puja – $501
|Every Tuesday Evening|
|Annual Sri Sadguru Paduka Puja – $501||Every Thursday Evening|
|Annual Sri Devi Kumkum Puja – $501||Every Friday Evening|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri Dattatreya – $751||Every Thursday Morning|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri Devi – $751||Every Friday Morning|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri Maha |
Ganapathy – $751
|Every Sunday Morning|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri Marakata Hanuman – $751||Every Saturday morning|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri Ram Parivar – $751||Every Wednesday Morning|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri Siva Rudrabhisheka – $1,116||Every Pradosham & Monday Evening|
|Annual Abhisheka Sri |
Subrahmanya – $1,116
|Tuesday Morning & Shukla Shashti Evening & Krittika Nakshatra|
|Annual Nitya Archana Sri |
Hanuman – $1,501
- Pradhana Marakata Hanuman Abhisheka Seva(every Saturday morning).
- Pradhana Marakata Hanuman Kadaliphala (Banana) Puja.
- Saturdays between 11:00 am and 8:30 pm.
- 2 pm to 5 pm Saturday & Sunday
- Other days & times when no Puja is scheduled at Hanuman Mandir & Priest are available.
Dallas Hotels Nearby Temple:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Frisco North-FieldhouseUSA
- Welcome to Holiday Inn & Suites McKinney – N Allen
- Comfort Suites Frisco
- Comfort Inn & Suites Frisco – Plano
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Dallas Allen
- SpringHill Suites Dallas Plano/Frisco
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Allen at the Event Center
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco, TX
- Holiday Inn Express Frisco Legacy Park Area
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Allen
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Allen at The Village
- Hilton Garden Inn, Frisco
- Aloft Frisco
- Hampton Inn & Suites Legacy Park-Frisco
- Sheraton McKinney Hotel
Indian Restaurants Near Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple:
- Annapoorna Kitchen
- KSHT Cafetaria (Jaya Lakshmi Mata Hall Cafeteria)
- Marina Indian Restaurant
- Padma’s Amrutham
- Bawarchi East Frisco
- Dwaraka Curry Point
- Sai Gayatri Curry Point
- Mughlai Express Indian Cuisine – Buffet Available
- Desi District (Frisco)
- Roti Grill
- Chennai Café
- Swagath Biryanis Frisco
- Rajula’s Kitchen
- Mirchi Indian Cuisine
- Santhi’s Kitchen
- Bawarchi Biryanis East Frisco
- Curries N Cravings
- A2B Indian Vegetarian Restaurant- AAB
- Chaat N Dosa – Frisco, TX – Pure Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant
Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple Canteen Timings:
- Every Saturday: 9:30 am TO 8:30 pm
- Every Sunday: 9:30 am TO 6 pm
- Information: The cafeteria open only for Online Orders & Order Pickup from Cafeteria Dining Hall
Temple Address & Contact Number:
- Address: Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple, 12030 Independence Pkwy building b, Frisco, TX 75035, United States.
- Phone Number: (866) 996 – 6767
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach Karya Siddhi Hanuman Temple:
- From Dallas/Fort Worth(DFW) International Airport
- Start to go toward the AIRPORT EXIT on INTERNATIONAL PKWY S.
- Continue on TX-121 North (Portions toll)
- Exit the tollway at Independence Pkwy (25 miles from the airport) & continue on the roadside.
- Turn left (go North) on independence PKWY – go 4 km.
- Cross eldorado pkwy signal rord.
- Take a right into Temple property (2nd entrance after Eldorado Pkwy) (Roach Middle School is on your left if you miss Temple).
Ganapathi Sachchidananda Sthapathi.
Mantra: Om Hreem shreem Kleem Mam Sarva Karya Sadhaya Sadhaya Swaha.