Guest Blogging guidelines:
- The article must be original, and it should not have been published anywhere else before.
- The article must be related to our blog niche & informative.
- If the submitted article has been published here, the same article should not be published anywhere else. If found somewhere else, it will be immediately removed from our blog.
- The article must be at least 600 and above words.
- The article should contain at least one featured image and one internal image. The image (s) used should not be copyrighted.
- Your submitted post should be properly formatted. It would help if you used H1/H2 tags for main headings and H3/H4 tags for subheadings in the post body. If the post is long, you must divide the post into short paragraphs and use bullet points to make the post easier to read.
- SEO Keywords: This isn’t a requirement, but it’s preferred… target low competition keywords so the article can pull in steady traffic.
Here are Some Major Benefits of Guest Posting:
- You can create quality backlinks.
- You can build your online influence.
- You can increase traffic to your site/blog.
- You will get to know more like-minded bloggers.
- You will get more exposure in the blogosphere.
Note: If you can’t comply with our guidelines, kindly DO NOT submit your guest post(s).
How to Submit a Guest Post?
If you have read our guest postings guidelines and are interested in writing for us, you can directly email us.
Emai id: Devotionalyatra@gmail.com