ISKCON Temple Warangal is a worldwide organization founded in 1966 by His Divine Grace Abhayacharanaravind Bhakti Vedata Swami Prabhupada. ISKCON means International Society for Krishna Consciousness. The ISKCON temple timings are from 6 AM- 1 PM and 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM.
ISKCON Temple Warangal
The ISKCON temple Warangal had established primarily to propagate the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita and to inculcate Lord Krishna’s consciousness among the larger population of the place.
The temple offers tourists a serene environment where they can experience the divine powers of the deity. It is one of the must-visit spots in Warangal, as the temple had adorned with intricate artwork depicting various events from Hindu mythology.
ISKCON temple is set in a serene, surreal atmosphere, making one feel peaceful and move towards the divine.
It is a spiritual organization aimed at uplifting people in values and consciousness. Currently, it has more than 700 centres worldwide.
- To systematically disseminate spiritual knowledge to society to check the imbalance of values in life, achieve true unity and peace in the world, and educate all people in spiritual ways of life.
- To propagate the consciousness of Krishna (God) as revealed in the wonderful scriptures of India, especially the Bhagavad Gita and the Srimad-Bhagavatam. We accept the principle of transmigration (rebirth) of the soul.
- To bring the members of the society closer to Krishna, thereby developing in the members the idea of humanity that every soul is related to any part of the quality of God (Krishna).
- To teach and promote the Sankirtana Movement, the congregational chanting of the Name of God, as shown in the teachings of Bhagavan Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
- To build a holy place of supernatural pastimes dedicated to the personality of Krishna for the members and the community.
- They are bringing members together to teach a simpler, more natural way of life.
- To publish and distribute publications, magazines, books and other works to create websites that help achieve these purposes.
International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) had founded in America in 1966 by His Grace A.C. Officially established by Bhaktivedanta Swami. The philosophy of the ISKCON temple is nothing but the perspective of Sanantan Dharma.
Sanatan means without beginning and end. It has existed since the beginning of creation. It is the oldest belief in the world.
The main scriptures are the Bhagavad Gita (Song of God) and the Srimad Bhagavatam (the entire story of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krishna).
The principles and practices of ISKCON had taught by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu (1486-1532) through his most beloved companion Nityananda Prabhu and his six sutra companions, Vrindavana, Sanatana, Rupa, Jiva, Gopal Bhatta, Raghunatha Dasa and Raghunatha Dasa.
And later, Bhaktivinoda Thakura (1838-1914), his son Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Gosvami (1874-1937) and Srilaprabhupada (1896-1977) spread Krishna consciousness throughout the world in the English language.
In the history of ISKCON, there has been a succession of disciples (Guru Shishyaparampara). It derives its legitimacy from its position in the line of spiritual teachers and disciples.
There are four main disciple lineages, and ISKCON belongs to the Brahma-Madhva-Gaudia lineage founded by Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu in the 16th century.
ISKCON Temple Warangal Timings
The program timings are:
|Program||ISKCON Temple Timings|
|Mangal Aarti||4:30 AM|
|Sringar Darshan||8:00 AM|
|Guru Puja||8:10 AM|
|Bhagavatam Class||7:10 AM|
|Bhoga Aarti||12:30 PM|
|Gaur Aarti||7:00 PM|
|Shayan Aarti||8:30 PM|
Entry fee: No entry fee
ISKCON Temple Timings
Below are the ISKCON temple timings:
|Sunday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
|Monday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 – 1:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM|
Best Time to Visit
you can visit the ISKCON temple in Warangal all over the year.
ISKCON Guest House Accommodation:
You are welcome to stay at any ISKCON centre worldwide for three days a year. Maintenance charges apply at ISKCON centres. All accommodation is subject to availability and with confirmed reservations only.
Other private hotels:
- Shilpa Lodge · 1st Floor Hanamkonda, · 1.1 km
- Lahospin hotel · M G Road, · 2.1 km
- Krishna Lodge · 12-1-71 SVN Road, · 2.7 km
- Hotel Thousand Pillars.
Nearby places to Visit
- Kakatiya Zoological Park
- Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Govinda Rajula Gutta
- Sri Siddeshwar Devalayam
- Padmakshi Temple
- Warangal Fort
- Sri Bhadrakali Devastanam
- Thousand Pillar Temple
How to reach
The nearest airport is Hyderabad
The nearest railway is Warangal Railway Station
You can reach this from Warangal main road.
ISKCON Temple Warangal orOrugalu Moksha Daram,
Besides Ayyappa Swami Temple,
Via Kakatiya Medical College,
India – 506007
Phone: + 91 9441085309, + 91 (870) 6451914
Sri Radha Krishna-Chandra mandir is one of the biggest Krishna-Hindu temples in the world. It had located in Bangalore, Karnataka state, India.
Sri Mayapura Chandrodaya mandir is one of the greatest ISKCON temples in India. It is the main headquarters. The foundation stone had laid in 1972, and the construction work is going on fast to make it the largest temple in the world. Thousands of tourists visit Mayapur during Mahathara celebrations.
Sri Maya Chandradaya Mandir or Vedic Planetarium Temple, also known as ISKCON Mayapur, is a Hindu temple and the headquarters of ISKCON, located in Mayapur, West Bengal, India. This temple had dedicated to the Hindu deity Radha Madhava.
The current fee is Rs. 35,555, and you will receive an 18-volume set of books by Srimad Bhagavatam. In addition, a variety of book collections, photo lamination and life membership cards had offered.
You are welcome to stay at any ISKCON centre worldwide for three days a year. Maintenance charges apply to centres. All accommodation is subject to availability and with confirmed reservations only.