Dugarwadi Waterfall location is at a distance of 30 km from Nashik, Trimbak. Dugarwadi Falls is one place that gets wet during the first monsoon rains. The impressive substantial two-tier cascade amazes one with its milky white water flowing up the hill. Along with the gorge and stunning white water flow, its stunning green surroundings make for a visual retreat. Dugarwadi Waterfall Timings are open 24 hours.
- 1 Dugarwadi Waterfall
- 1.0.1 Dugarwadi waterfall Timings
- 1.0.2 Best time to visit Dugarwadi waterfall
- 1.0.3 Dugarwadi Waterfall Trek
- 1.0.4 Nearby places to visit around Dugarwadi Waterfall
- 1.0.5 Hotels nearby Dugarwadi Waterfall
- 1.0.6 Dugarwadi Waterfall Location
- 1.0.7 FAQs
Go through the forests near Trimbak from the main roads to reach the waterfall. It can be challenging as landslides are very popular, but the luscious scenic view on each roadside is worth seeing.
The path to the falls is incredible, and no one knows what they will experience next. Do not forget to pose against the fall and spot some endangered birds.
Also, tourists are less likely to experience congestion here as they do not know much about it. Visitors can drive to Sapgan on NH-848 to see the Dugarwadi Falls, located 4 km from Trimbakeshwar. The waterfall parking area is about 4 km from Sapgan.
Upon reaching the site, one must find a parking space, vehicles will park near the road, and a 1-2 km walk is required to get to the exact location of the falls. Since there is no security and it is a secluded place, you recommended visiting Dugarwadi as a group.
Dugarwadi waterfall Timings
It is open for 24 hours.
Best time to visit Dugarwadi waterfall
Dugarwadi waterfall is a lovely place to go during monsoons and anytime.
Dugarwadi Waterfall Trek
- Trek Cost: Rs 1400/-
- Duration: 01 Day / 01 Night
- Region: Trimbakeshwar (Nasik)
- Contact: +91 9324386412
- Email: email@example.com
Things to carry
- Some foods like plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits etc., are ready to eat.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Proper Backpack to carry all of these (no handbags, duffel bags or pockets), Raikot, Poncho, etc.,
- Proper trek shoes/floater, sleeper. Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobile phones, socks. (If needed) Any personal medicine.
- If possible, avoid wearing valuable jewellery at the event
- Dugarwadi Falls is the highlight of the Trek.
- Play around the natural pool formed under the dugarwadi waterfall.
- Pure water.
- Trek through dense jungle and water currents.
- The Dugarwadi Falls Trek is open to all ages.
- There is no toilet facility in the source village.
- Consider this an outdoor activity, and please prepare accordingly.
- Please do not carry or wear valuables, jewellery, etc.
- If so, they will not be liable for it.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not delay and inconvenience others, not affect the schedule.
- Participants will be notified when the trip is modified / the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Tourists must pay 100% of travel expenses 45 days in advance.
- OSSAM reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic diagnosis is mandatory; if you cannot contact them, text them to call you back.
- For any queries, visit their official website.
Nearby places to visit around Dugarwadi Waterfall
Gorakh Cave, located next to the Ganga Devi Temple on Brahmagiri Hill, is a must-visit in Trimbakeshwar. The temple is famous for being the place where coach Gorakhnath performed penance.
In addition, it is famous for its beautiful sculptures that adorn the walls. Pilgrims and devotees travel to spend time in the cave and atone for the sins committed during their lifetime.
Neil Parbat Trimbak:
Neil Parbat Trimbak, situated on the eastern edge of the Brahmagiri Hills, is a popular tourist destination in Trimbakeshwar. The green hill had spectacular views and breathtaking views of Trimbakeshwar Hill.
Kushavarta Kund Trimbak:
Kushavarta Kund Trimbak is the birthplace of the river Godavari, and Kushavarta Kund is a holy bathing place near the Trimbakeshwar Temple.
According to mythology, a holy bath in the Kushavarta Kund eliminates sin. Shrimant Rao Sahib Parnekar built cement sidewalks at the edges of the pond. It has six corners, hence the name of the place – Tirtharaj.
Ram Lakshmana Tirtha Trimbak:
Ram Lakshmana Tirtha Trimbak believes to have been built by Gopalrao Ghanekar in 1857, where Rama and Lakshmana performed shraddha (rituals to save the souls) of Lord Rama and his father, Dasaratha. This temple was built in the same spot to mark the occasion.
The Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is an essential part of the Nashik Maharashtra Pilgrimage. Kushavartha, a massive cistern in Trimbakeshwar, which symbolises the emergence of the Godavari, is considered by Hindus to be a holy place for bathing.
Hotels nearby Dugarwadi Waterfall
- Hotel Three Leaves
- Green Paradise
- Twin Mountain Resort
- Sanskruti MTDC Holiday Resort
- Hotel Midtown Inn
- Spandan Holiday Homes
- Hotel Dhruv Palace
- Amboli Weekend Home
- Meluha Villa by Vista Rooms
- Camp Hippi Hills by GetsetCamp
- Little Cove Yoga Ayurved Resort
- Wabi-Sabi Resort
Dugarwadi Waterfall Location
- Trimbakeshwar, Trimbak, Maharashtra
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Support: +91-9594699689(24×7 Service)
How to reach Dugarwadi Falls
Nashik airport is the nearest airport to Dugarwadi Falls.
Igatpuri Railway station is the nearest Railway station to Dugarwadi Falls.
Trimurti Chowk Bus Stop is the nearest to Dugarwadi Falls.
Approximately 10 kilometres away.
Dugarwadi Waterfalls, Nasik.
Monsoon. Dugarwadi waterfall is a lovely place to go in monsoon and any time of the year.
DugarWadi waterfall is located 30 km from Nasik and 2 km from Trimbak on the Trimbak-Jawhar road.