WHO WE ARE
Hello, and welcome to our website! The name ‘devotional yatra’ (a Telugu word) means ‘lovely gift,’ expressing emotion and affection towards the loved one. Devotional yatra was established with family values that provide the basis for our company’s pride in serving our customers.
We are an independent Telugu bookseller serving India since 2024. Through devotionalyatra.com and our expansive online community, we reach Telugu readers worldwide who are as excited about books as we are.
We are grounded by our company’s core values, which have guided us through the ups and downs of the bookselling industry.
Our mission is to be the world’s best destination for Telugu readers, a place that fosters a reading culture and connects people with the books they’ll love.
- We love everything about books. As entertainment, tools of discovery, and timeless works of art, we believe books uniquely transport us and transform our view.
- We’re conversation starters. We’re an eclectic team of readers with broad interests and strong feelings about the books on our shelves. And we’re committed to sharing our knowledge and enthusiasm with our customers daily.
- We’re nothing without our customers. Devotional Yatra would not be its destination now without its loyal customers.
- We recognize that every reader is different. We know readers are as unique and complex as the books we sell. We, in turn, make every effort to engage with our customers, respond to their needs, and learn from their feedback.
- We’re creative and resourceful. We built our name on innovative bookselling and continue to evolve by remaining curious and inventive.
- We support readers and writers. Through literary events, original content, and a vibrant online community, we’re dedicated to promoting great authors and their books, literacy, and freedom of expression.
- We exchange ideas. We all play a role in devotional yatra success, and it’s the sharing of our unique perspectives that generates exceptional ideas.
You will find that devotional yatra books are the best way to express a token of gratitude, love, happiness, friendship, and affection towards a loved one by gifting a book.