Last Updated on
Vinukonda Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple
Vinukonda Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple is located in vinukonda village of Guntur district in Andhra Pradesh.
The main deity of this temple is Lord Rama.
History of Vinukonda Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple
As per the legends, the place Vinukonda historically called as Sruthagiri means listened. Later, it became as Vinukonda or Vinnakonda.
However, from this place, only Lord Rama heard that Goddess Sita devi abandon by demon Ravana.
Timings of Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple:
- Generally, the temple opens at morning 6:00 am and closes by 8:00 pm
How to Reach Vinukonda
- The nearest airport is in Vijayawada which is at a distance of 138 km from Vinukonda Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple.
- Vinukonda and Narsaraopet railway stations are near to vinukonda.
- So, from there you can reach by road thereafter.
- However, Guntur Jn railway station is the major railway station which is at a distance of 88 km from Vinukonda.
- Vinukonda and Eluru bus stations are nearby bus stations to Vinukonda.
- So, from there you can reach by local transport or by auto rickshaw.
- However, APSRTC runs a major number of buses from all major cities to here.
However, there is no Accommodation for this Vinukonda Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple. So, devotees should stay in nearby hotels.
Well, some of the names of the private accommodations are given below:
Name of the Hotel
Distance from Temple
|Krishna Priya deluxe||1.3 km||Vinukonda|
|2||Padma Priya||1 km|