Last Updated on
TTD Free Mobile Depositing Center
The security staff will collect your electronic gadgets in the queue before you enter into the temple. It takes a lot of time to collect back your gadgets from security.
So, it is better to deposit your mobile and other gadgets at TTD free mobile deposition center.
VQC I and VQC II are two reporting venues, VCQ I is primarily for Break Darshan.
Here at TTD Free Mobile Depositing Center, you are allowed to deposit your mobiles and other electronic gadgets, it is right opposite to VCQ I.
After depositing your luggage, a receipt will give regarding that. The depositing and collection centers are different.
The centers VCQ I and VQC II are only for depositing purpose. To collect your luggage after darshan, you have to visit PAC IV i.e old annadhanam complex.
However, PAC stands for Public Amenities Center.
- Jwalamukhi Temple
- Kukke Subramanya Swamy Sarpa Samskaran Pooja
- Sabarimala Accommodation Online Booking
Free mobile depositing center:
- Break darshan pilgrims could deposit their luggage and electronic gadgets at depositing center next to List 2 entrance.
- Rs.300 darshan devotees, Sarva darshan devotees, and Divya darshan devotees can deposit their luggage and electronic gadgets at the center that is at Sarva Darshan’s entrance.
- You can deposit all your stuff like bags, footwear and cell phone at luggage TTD Mobile Depositing Center.
- The collection center is PAC 4.