Last Updated on
Tirupathi Darshan Online Booking
Tirupathi Darshan Online Booking process is as follows,
There are 2 types of Darshans available in Tirupathi namely,
Sarva Darshan: This type of Darshan is free of cost. No need to book tickets online. But it takes 6-7 hours or even more to complete darshan. It’s better to go on normal days in spite of special days.
- Free tickets will provide by TTD at Alipiri steps and Mangapuram steps.
- Free Darshan will allow from Vaikuntam Q-complex.
- Food, medical facilities, and water will provide for free by TTD during free Darshan.
Seegra Darshan: In this type of Darshan it cost over Rs.300 per head. No ticket for Children under 11years. But it takes fewer hours compared to free Darshan. Online tickets can book on the website of ttdsevaonline.com or e-darshan counters of TTD.
By Infant Darshan Entrance: In this type of darshan, Parents who have infants below one year are allowed at free of cost. The infant with his/her parents is allowed for darshan. They are allowed in a separate way for darshan until the last compartment.
- TTD Tirumala Darshan Tickets Online Quota
- TTD Free Mobile Depositing Center
- Tirumala Tirupati Arjitha Seva Timings
Procedure to book ticket Online:
- Go to the website of ttdonlineseva.com
- Firstly, Sign in to get an account. If u have an account then log in with ur username and password.
- Fill in the details according to your plan of Darshan.
- Finally, Checking will perform at the entrance of Darshan. So, it’s mandatory to carry those copies during darshan.