Sabarimala Online Booking
Sabarimala online booking is has made Sabarimala darshan easy for Ayyapa devotees. Lord Ayyappa Swamy is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Pilgrims can schedule their Sabarimala darshan before reaching Temple.
Sabarimala Online Booking Sign up:
- Go to temple website
- Create your profile with a valid phone number or e-mail id.
- A link will send to your registered e-mail. After activating the link, you can make a darshan ticket booking
- If you have registered with phone number then, an activation code will be as SMS to the registered mobile number.
Tickets Booking Procedure:
- Search the darshan slot availability with by selecting the month, darshan time and no.of pilgrims.
- Available slots will display in green color.
- From the available slots select the darshan slot.
- Pilgrims will add from the user profile for group booking.
- Upload a photo size less than 30 kb, enter the address details with PIN code, gender, age and Photo ID proof. Carry the same photo ID proof along with you.
- After the confirmation booking, take a printout and carry it along with you for darshan.
- Online bookings will be open from 15th Nov – 14th Jan.
- Voter ID, PAN card, Driving license, Aadhar card, passport, School/College ID cards will consider as Photo ID proofs.
- Men above 18 years must carry valid ID cards.
Thus, this is the procedure for ticket booking.
Sabarimala Darshan Online Booking Changes / Cancellation Procedure:
- Darshan tickets cannot be altered, if the schedule is changed then cancel the booking and make a new booking.
- After the confirmation of booking, adding and deleting of devotees is not possible.
Group Booking Process:
- Login to the Temple website, Go to my groups and then go for a group booking.
- Group booking must not exceed more than 60 members. If the group has more than 60 members then make bookings with two login ID.
- Enter all the details like name, age, ID, gender correctly because they will not modify later.
- After arriving Pampa, Kerala State Police will thoroughly verify the darshan tickets.
- Carrying the photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Online booking pilgrims will allow in a special queue without waiting time
- The special queue will go till Nadapanthal without any rush.