Last Updated on
Talakona Forest Guest House Rooms
Talakona forest guest house rooms can be booked online at seshachalavanadarshani.com. Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam has started a guest house at Talakona. The visitors and pilgrims can accommodate in the guest house during their visit to Talakona. Talakona is famous for waterfalls, dense forest with wildlife. It is in a village called Nerabailu, Yarravaripalem Mandal of Chittoor district, in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati is just 58 km away from Talakona.
Details of room rents and room type at Talakona forest guest house for a night stay.
|Geyser and Western Toilet Facilities||Beds|
Rules and Regulations of Guest House:
- Check-in time 3:00 pm and after
- Check-out time 2:30 pm
- 4 persons are allowed per room with Rs.100 extra charge for every extra person. The maximum limit is 6 persons.
- Alcohol is strictly banned
- Room service is not provided
- Take a photo identity proof
- Refund is not there in case of unforeseen calamities
- Food charges are not included in the room fare
- If any meeting or officials are visiting then online booking is cancelled and will inform two guests in two days advance.
- During the stay, if any damage is done in the guest house, then repair or replacement charges will be taken.