Last Updated on
Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili
Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili or Attili Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy Temple is located in Attili village of West Godavari district.
The main deity of this temple is Lord Subramanyeswara Swamy along with his consorts Valli and Devasena.
As per the legends, there is a lake beside this temple in this holy lake Lord Subramanya Swamy manifested.
During the year 1910, there is a Goddess Snake which lives in Anthill.
Finally, after some days one fine day, the snake suddenly disappears and appears as a Swayambhu Subramanyeswara Swamy in this holy lake.
However, the idol of Lord is the position under 5 heads snake with 2 feet height and seated on Peacock at Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili.
Timings Of Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili:
- Generally, the temple opens at morning 6:00 am and closes by 9:00 pm.
How to reach Attili:
- The nearest airport is in Rajahmundry which is at a distance of 58 km.
- Attili and Manchili railway stations are nearby railway stations to Attili. So, from there you can reach by road thereafter.
- However, Rajahmundry railway station is a major railway station which is at a distance of 42km from Attili.
- Tanuku and Marteru bus stations are near to Attili. So, from there you can reach the temple by local transport.
- However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from all major cities to Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili.