Last Updated on
Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple Appalayagutta
Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple Appalayagutta is at a distance of 16km, from Tirupati.
Follow up for Appalayagutta Temple Timings.
The significance of the Temple:
Lord graced the combination of Sri Siddeshwara and different sages on the occasion of his wedding in this place. Because of the Lord’s union with his wife Goddess.
Devotees who affected by chronic diseases will get cure after visiting Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple Appalayagutta. Because of the presence of Lord Vayu –wind God.
Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy Temple History:
Sri Venkata Perumalaraju Brahmadeva Maharaj king of Karvetinagaram build this temple within the year 1232AD and also a shrine of Lord Hanuma opposite to the temple.
Additionally, the temple contains idols of goddess Padmavathi and Smt Andal Hindu deity among the temple.
Now, this Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple Appalayagutta is in the hands of TTD since 1988. Therefore, every ritual is as per the principle of Vaikhanasa agamid.
Appalayagutta Temple Timings
Appalayagutta Temple Timings of Sarvadarshanam and Seva Timings, Cost and Temple Photos are in the following details. The deity of this temple is Sri Prasanna Venkateshwara Swamy.
- Suprabatham————————From 5:45 AM to 6:15 AM
- Thomalaseva————————From 6:45 AM to 7:30 AM
- Abhishekam(only on Friday)——From 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
- Archana——————————From 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- Unjala Seva(only on Saturday)—-From 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM
- Ekantha Seva————————From 7:45 PM to 8:00 PM
- 6:15 AM to 6:45 AM
- 11:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
There is also a monthly seva named Kalyanostavam which will perform from 11:00 AM to 12.30 PM on every month of Sravana Nakshatram day costs Rs.300 per head at Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple Appalayagutta.
How to reach Appalayagutta?
- Regular RTC and private buses and taxis are available from Tirupathi to Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy Temple because it is 16 km away from Tirupathi.