Last Updated on
Sri Mukha Lingeswara Temple Timings
Sri Mukha Lingeswara Temple Timings: or Sri Mukha lingam Temple Timings are shown below. The main deity of this temple is Lord Shiva in form of Sri Mukha Lingeswara Swamy.
Sri Mukha lingam Temple Timings:
Generally, the darshan timings of this temple are from
- Morning Timings: 5:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Evening Timings : 2:00 PM to 8:30 pm
Details are shown below:
|Name of the Pooja /Seva|
|Sahasranamarchana Suprabhata Seva||5:00 am|
Special pooja and Sarva Darshan
6: oo am to 12:00 pm
|Anna Bhogam||12:30 pm|
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
|Sarva Darshan||2:00 pm onwards|
|6||Ksheera Bhogam. Neerajanam and Mantrapushpam|
Sri Mukha Lingam Darshan Tickets:
|Cost of the ticket|
|15 Rs.||Special darshan|
|10 Rs.||Photo of the Lord|
Sri Mukha Lingam Temple Attractions:
- This temple is on the bank of the river Vamsadhara.
- It is an ancient temple built in between the 10th – 11th centuries.
- The Architecture of this temple is of Red Stone Sculpture.
- This is the only temple having natural carve face on the Lingam. Though there is no temple of Lord Shiva having the face on the Lingam.
- This temple is protected by the Archeological department.
Accommodation In Sri Mukha Lingam Temple:
However, there is no Accommodation provided by this temple. Devotees can stay in private hotels nearby this temple. Some of the names of the hotels are given below:
|Accommodation name||Distance from temple|
|Hotel Nagavali||49 km.||New colony, Srikakulam.|
|2||Sri Rama Lodge||52 km.|
|Hotel Vijetha inn||50 km.||Vijetha junction.|
How to reach Sri Mukhalingeswara Temple:
By Air: The nearest airport is in Vishakhapatnam which is at a distance of 138 km.
On Rail: Vishakhapatnam railway station is the major railway station which is at a distance of 134 km. So, from there you can reach by road thereafter.
By Bus: Patapatnam Seethampeta and Narasanapeta are the nearest bus stations to this village. However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from all major cities to here.