Last Updated on
Sri Kalahasti Temple Timings
Sri Kalahasti Temple Timings article describes Darshan timings and Seva timings in the following table.
Darshan Timings of Temple:
Generally, the temple opens at 5:30 AM and closes by 9:00 PM. However, the temple closes at 9:30 PM during rush hours.
Sri Kalahasti Temple Timings:
- Suprabatham————————————-5:30 AM
- Sarvadarshanam———————————6:00 AM
- Pradhama Kala Abhishekam——————–7:30 AM
- Dwithiya Kala Abhishekam———————9:00 AM
- Ucchi Kala Abhishekam————————-10:30 AM
- Rudra Homam————————————11:00 AM
- Chandhi Homam———————————11:00 AM
- Nityothsavam————————————-11:00 AM
- Nithya Kalyanam———————————11:30 AM
- Prodhosha Kala Abhishekam——————–5:30 PM
- Nirajana Manthra Pushpam———————7:00 PM
- Ekantha Seva————————————–9:00 PM
Note: No advance booking is available. So check the details of Sri Kalahasti Temple Timings and reach the temple by following the below details.
How to Reach
- Tirupati airport is in the shortest distance airport which runs flights from major cities to Tirupati is at a distance of 37 km.
- Most of the devotees visit form Tirupati who come for Lord Venkateswara Darshan. And also the roads are well connected to the cities of Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Bangalore….etc.
- If you look for the railway to reach then the city itself has the railway station namely Srikalahasti Railway Station.