Last Updated on
Sri Kalahasti Temple Timings
Sri Kalahasti Temple Timings article describes Darshan timings and Seva timings in the following table. The preceding deity of this temple is Lord Shiva in the form of Sri Kalahasteeswara. This is the only which opens during Grahanam times.
Darshan Timings of Temple:
Generally, the temple opens at 5:30 AM and closes by 9:00 PM. However, the temple closes at 9:30 PM during rush hours.
Temple Seva Timings :
- Suprabatham————————————-5:30 AM
- Sarvadarshanam———————————6:00 AM
- Pradhama Kala Abhishekam——————–7:30 AM
- Dwithiya Kala Abhishekam———————9:00 AM
- Ucchi Kala Abhishekam————————-10:30 AM
- Rudra Homam————————————11:00 AM
- Chandhi Homam———————————11:00 AM
- Nityothsavam————————————-11:00 AM
- Nithya Kalyanam———————————11:30 AM
- Prodhosha Kala Abhishekam——————–5:30 PM
- Nirajana Manthra Pushpam———————7:00 PM
- Ekantha Seva————————————–9:00 PM
Note: No advance booking is available.
How to Reach
- Tirupati airport is in the shortest distance airport which runs flights from major cities to Tirupati is at a distance of 37 km.
- Most of the devotees visit form Tirupati who come for Lord Venkateswara Darshan. And also the roads are well connected to the cities of Chennai, Hyderabad, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Bangalore….etc.
- If you look for the railway to reach then the city itself has the railway station namely Srikalahasti Railway Station.