Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tirumala
Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tirumala timings starts at 5:30 pm and closes by 6:30 pm.
- This seva ticket cost is Rs. 200 per head.
- Reporting time at Unjal mandapam is at 4:30 pm. Unjal mandapam is 40 feet away from the main temple.
- Only 125 Sahasra deepalankara seva tickets will release for online booking each time.
- No need to buy seva tickets for children below 12 years, entry is free for children. You should not include their names while ticket booking.
Sahasra Deepalankara Seva Tirumala details:
Deepalankara seva will conduct daily at Unjal Mandapam. Unjal mandapam is located in the southeastern part of the temple. The deities are taken out for a yatra, then next is placed on a swing in the mandapam. The entire mandapam will decorate with thousand lamps. The icons of the gods are swayed gently, the priest will perform Vedic chanting and sing Annamaya songs.
After the Sahasra deepalankara seva, devotees can go for main idol darshan by the supatham entrance.
In the beginning, devotees having Sahasra deeplankara seva ticket will allow leaving from Supatham entrance, later the queue will combine with other charged services.
- Tirupati Tatkal Darshan Tickets
- TTD Free Mobile Depositing Center
- Tirumala Accommodation Availability
There are 2 ways to buy tickets,
- You can buy tickets either at CRO office Tirumala or through online at www.ttdsevaonline.com.
- Another way of getting Sahasra Deepalankara Seva is by recommendation from M.P, M.L.C, M.L.A or ministers
Procedure for recommendation letter:
- You have to give the recommendation letter of Deepalankara seva to E.O or J.E.O Tirumala.
- Devotees have to submit the recommendation letter before 1:00 pm at J.E.O office.
- If they your recommendation letter, then you get an SMS to your registered mobile number.
- After receiving the message, you have to collect Sahasra Deepalankara seva ticket from MBC 24 by showing the SMS along with photo ID proof before 5:00 PM.
- Dress code is compulsory for Deepalankara Seva because of checking at the entrance.