Last Updated on
Sabarimala Online Booking
Sign Up for Sabarimala Online Booking:
- Go to the temple official website.
- Create your profile with a valid phone number or e-mail id.
- A link will send to your registered e-mail. After activating the link, you can make a darshan ticket booking.
- If you have registered with phone number then, an activation code will be as SMS to the registered mobile number.
Tickets Booking Procedure:
- Search the darshan slot availability with by selecting the month, darshan time and no.of pilgrims.
- Available slots will display in green colour.
- From the available slots select the darshan slot.
- Pilgrims will add from the user profile for group booking.
- Upload a photo size less than 30 kb
- Enter the address details with PIN code, gender, age and Photo ID proof. Carry the same photo ID proof along with you.
- After the confirmation booking, take a printout and carry it along with you for darshan.
- Online bookings will be open from 15th Nov – 14th Jan.
- Voter ID, PAN card, Driving license, Aadhar card, passport, School/College ID cards will consider as Photo ID proofs.
- Men above 18 years must carry valid ID cards.
Thus, this is the procedure for Sabarimala Online Booking.
Darshan Online Booking Changes / Cancellation Procedure:
- Darshan tickets cannot be altered, if the schedule is changed then cancel the booking and make a new booking.
- After the confirmation of Sabarimala Online Booking, adding and deleting of devotees is not possible.
Group Booking Process:
- Login to the Temple website, Go to my groups and then go for a group booking.
- Group booking must not exceed more than 60 members. If the group has more than 60 members then make bookings with two login ID.
- Enter all the details like name, age, ID, gender correctly because they will not modify later.
- After arriving Pampa, Kerala Police will thoroughly verify the darshan tickets.
- Carrying the photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Sabarimala Online booking pilgrims will allow in a special queue without waiting time.
- The special queue will go till Nadapanthal without any rush.