Relangi Anjaneya Swamy Temple
Relangi Anjaneya Swamy Temple: is located in Relangi village of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh. The main deity of this temple is Lord Hanuman.
Important Festival Celebrations:
- In this temple, Hanuman Jayanthi will celebrate very grandly.
- One of the most important Hindu festival Sri Rama Navami celebrates grandly in this temple.
- Devotees attend this temple during festival times and take the blessings from the Lord.
Anjaneya Swamy Temple Timings:
Generally, the timings of this temple Morning 6:00 am to Evening 8:00 pm.
- Yanamadurru Sri Shakteeswara Swamy Temple
- Kallakuru Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Pattiseema
- Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili
How to reach this temple:
By Air: The nearest airport is in Rajahmundry which is at a distance of 53 km.
On Rail: Tanuku, Velupuru and Relangi railway stations are near to this village. So, from there you can reach this temple by road thereafter. However, Rajahmundry railway station which is at a distance of 38 km from this village.
By Bus: Tanuku, Peravalli, and Marteru bus stations are nearby bus stations to Relangi. So, from there you can reach this temple by local transport. However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from all major cities to here.
Anjaneya Swamy Temple Photos: