Pulivendula Ankalamma Temple
Pulivendula Ankalamma Temple is at Pulivendula of Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh. The presiding deity of this temple of Goddess Kali in the form of Sri Ankalamma Talli. However, the other popular names of this goddess are Angala Parameswari, Angali, Ankamma, Angamma, Ankali, Ankala Parameswari. In addition, you can know the more details of Ankalamma History, Ankalamma Temple Timings, Accommodation and Ankalamma Images
- Sri Narapura Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- Gandi Kshetram Veera Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Rayachoti
The name of Ankamma devi was given by Chola and Mutharayar kings to the daughter of the Rajendra Chola King. Meanwhile, she got married to one of the east chalukyan kings. Because Ankamma was the Royal goddess of them, may of the temple which belongs to Ankamma were built by them.
In addition, she considers as the one in the sapta matrikas and another form of Goddess Shakti. However, the significance of the Temple is people will visit this temple who wants to get married, marry a man with girl’s choice and the longevity of the husband.
Ankalamma Temple timings:
- Generally, the temple opens at 06.00 am and closes by 08:00 pm.
How to reach:
- If you want to go by air, Bangalore International airport is the nearest compare to the other. However, it covers over a distance of 164 km from the airport to Temple.
- In addition, the nearest city to the temple is Proddutor. So, we can reach there by means of local transport.
- Or else if you decide to go by railway the Muddanuru Railway station is the nearest railway station to reach the temple. However, it covers over a distance of 39 km.
- In addition, Public Bus Stations like Simhadripuram APSRTC, Balapanur APSRTC runs frequent buses to pulivendula.
However, Pulivendula is the developing place it has many hotels, restaurants, and lodges to stay. So, here are some lodges, restaurants, and hotels nearby…
- Hotel Santhosh Inn.
- Sri Lakshmi Residency
- R&B Guest House
- Satya Hotel
- Madeena Hotel