Last Updated on
Pulivendula Ankalamma Temple
Pulivendula Ankalamma Temple is at Pulivendula of Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh. The presiding deity of this temple of Goddess Kali in the form of Sri Ankalamma Talli.
However, the other popular names of this goddess are Angala Parameswari, Angali, Ankamma, Angamma, Ankali, Ankala Parameswari.
In addition, you can know the more details of Ankalamma History, Ankalamma Temple Timings, Accommodation and Ankalamma Images
- Sri Narapura Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- Gandi Kshetram Veera Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Rayachoti
When it comes to the Ankalamma History, the name of Ankamma devi was given by Chola and Mutharayar kings to the daughter of the Rajendra Chola King.
Meanwhile, she got married to one of the east chalukyan kings. Because Ankamma was the Royal goddess of them, may of the temple which belongs to Ankalamma were built by them.
However, the significance of the temple is people will visit this temple who wants to get married, marry a man with a girl’s choice and the longevity of the husband.
Ankalamma Temple timings:
Generally, Ankalamma Temple Timings are
- Opens at 06.00 am and closes by 08:00 pm.
How to reach:
- If you want to go by air, Bangalore International airport is the nearest comparison to the other. However, it covers over a distance of 164 km from the airport to Ankalamma Temple.
- In addition, the nearest city to the temple is Proddutor. So, we can reach there by means of local transport.
- Or else if you decide to go by railway the Muddanuru Railway station is the nearest railway station to reach the temple. However, it covers over a distance of 39 km.
- In addition, Public Bus Stations like Simhadripuram APSRTC, Balapanur APSRTC runs frequent buses to pulivendula.
- By checking the Ankalamma Temple Timings plan your visit to Pulivendula Ankalamma Temple.
However, Pulivendula is the developing place which has many hotels, restaurants, and lodges to stay. So, here are some lodges, restaurants, and hotels nearby…
- Hotel Santhosh Inn.
- Sri Lakshmi Residency
- R&B Guest House
- Satya Hotel
- Madeena Hotel
Have a look at Some Ankalamma Images,