Last Updated on
Pedakakani Temple Timings and Seva details
Pedakakani Temple Timings and Seva details are shown below. This is located in Guntur district of Pedakakani village. Here the main deity is Lord Shiva in the form of Sri Malleswara Swamy. Rudrabhishekam Details and Pedakakani Temple Pooja or Seva details are also mentioned.
Pedakakani Temple Timings:
|5:00 a.m||Opening Timings||Daily|
|5:00 am-1:30 pm||Morning Pooja||Daily|
|3||1:30 pm-4:00 pm||Break|
|4:00 pm-8:00 pm||Evening Pooja||Daily|
|5||8:30 pm||Closing time|
- Pedakakani Temple Rudrabhishekam timings may change during festivals and special days.
- However, Devotees should book Rudrabhishekam ticket before 2 days
- Abhishekam items should carry by the devotees itself on the day of Abhishekam.
- Duration of pooja will be 1-2 hours.
- If devotees miss Rudrabhishekam they can perform Ekavarabhishekam.
Pedakakani Temple Pooja or Seva details:
Name of the Pooja or Seva
|Antaralaya Darshan||10 Rs. Per head|
|Astottara Sahasranamarchana||50 Rs.|
|Rahu kethu pooja||350 Rs.|
|Upanayanam or Vratham||350 Rs.|
|16||Motorcycles and other vehicles|
|Car and other vehicles||100 Rs.|
|18||Heavy motor vehicles/lorry or Tractor|
|Nitya Annadanam||1,116 Rs.|
How To Reach Pedakakani Temple:
By Air: The nearest airport is in Vijayawada which is at a distance of 50 km.
On Rail: However, Guntur railway station is near to pedakakani from there you can reach by road thereafter.
By Bus: Guntur and Guntur bypass Bus stations are near to pedakakani from there you can reach the temple by local transport. However a frequent number of buses available.