Last Updated on
Pedakakani Temple Rooms Booking
Pedakakani Temple Rooms Booking process is as follows.
The main deity of this temple is Lord Shiva in the form of Malleswara Swamy located in Pedakakani village of Guntur district.
Name of the Cottage
Type of room
Cost of room per day
|Malleswara Sadanam||Non-A.C||300 Rs.|
|2||Kanaka Durga Sadanam||Non-A.C|
|Siva Sadanam||Non-A.C||200 Rs.|
|4||Kanaka Durga sadanam||A.C|
|Guest House||A.C||VVIP’s and Donors.|
Pedakakani Temple Room Booking process:
- No advance booking available on this Pedakakani Temple Rooms Booking.
- However, one should book the room at the time of arrival only.
- Rooms may or may not available on special days because of the heavy crowd.
- Rooms will allow for 24 hours from check-in time.
Pedakakani Accommodation contact number:
Pedakakani Rahu Kethu Pooja Timings:
|Monday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm||–|
|2||Tuesday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm||–|
|4||Thursday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm||–|
|6||Saturday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
Pedakakani Rahu Kethu Pooja Details:
- Cost of the Rahu Kethu pooja ticket is 350 Rs for individual or for 1 couple apart form Pedakakani Temple Rooms Booking.
- Pooja will be performed in batches from morning 7:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Duration of pooja is 1:30 minutes.
- Rahu Ketu Pooja will perform in all days.
- Pooja items will provide in Temple itself.
- Pooja to be performed on an empty stomach. One must fast till the complete of pooja.
- It is advisable to perform pooja twice in a year.
- Best time to perform Rahu kethu pooja in the pedakakani temple is during Surya Grahan or Chandra Grahan times or during Amavasya times.
- Sunday and Tuesday are the best days to perform pooja during rahukalam timings.
There is no Advance booking ticket available in this temple. one should purchase the ticket at the time of arrival on the pooja day at temple counters only.
Rahu Kethu Pooja Benefits:
- Higher studies
- For career growth
- Business growth
- To remove complications in their work
- To avoid delay in marriages.
How to reach Temple:
- The nearest airport is in Vijayawada which is 50 km away.
- However, Guntur Jn and new Guntur railway stations are nearby to Pedakakani from there you can reach by road thereafter.
- Guntur bus station is 8 km away from the pedakakani village from there you can reach the temple by local transport or auto rickshaws.
- However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from all major cities.
These are the complete details of Pedakakani Temple Rooms Booking.