Last Updated on
Pedakakani Rahu Kethu Pooja
Pedakakani Rahu Kethu pooja is as follows the main deity of this Temple is Lord Shiva in the form of Malleswara Swamy.
Pedakakani Rahu Kethu Pooja Timings:
|Monday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm||–|
|2||Tuesday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm||–|
|4||Thursday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm||–|
|6||Saturday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am to 12:00 pm|
Pedakakani Rahu Kethu Pooja Details:
- Cost of the Rahu Kethu pooja ticket is 350 Rs for individual or for 1 couple.
- Pooja will be performed in batches from morning 7:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Duration of pooja is 1:30 minutes.
- Rahu Ketu Pooja will perform in all days.
- Pooja items will provide in Temple itself.
- Pooja to be performed on an empty stomach. One must fast till the complete of pooja.
- It is advisable to perform pooja twice in a year.
- Best time to perform Rahu kethu pooja in the pedakakani temple is during Surya Grahan or Chandra Grahan times or during Amavasya times.
- Sunday and Tuesday are the best days to perform pooja during rahukalam timings.
There is no Advance booking ticket available in this temple. one should purchase the ticket at the time of arrival on the pooja day at temple counters only.
Rahu Kethu Pooja Benefits:
- Higher studies
- For career growth
- Business growth
- To remove complications in their work
- To avoid delay in marriages.
How to reach this temple:
By Air: Vijayawada airport is near to this temple which is 50 km away.
On Rail: However Guntur Jn and New Guntur railway stations are near to pedakakani from there you can reach by road thereafter.
By Bus: Guntur bus station is near to pedakakani which is 8 km away. from there you can reach by local transport to the temple thereafter. However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from major cities frequent buses available for this temple from Guntur.