Parakamani Seva will perform in Tirumala and in Tirupathi. The main Intention of Parakamani Seva is to count the offerings(Srivari hundi) of Lord Venkateshwara. It is a Voluntary service and interested devotees will perform this seva by registering their names through online. Those who perform Parakamani Seva is known as Parakamani Sevakulu.
Details of Parakamani Sevakulu:
- One should belong to Hindu religion.
- Male devotees only allow performing this seva.
- The devotees should be a state or central government employee.
- The age of the Parakamani Sevakulu should be in between 35-65 years.
- At present Andhrapradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Kerala and Karnataka devotees are eligible.
- Devotees who already perform their Seva before 90 days will not allow for registering.
- These Sevakulu should bring 2 copies of valid ID proofs, 2 passport size photos, and 2 copies of online application form along with the original. These documents are mandatory.
Important Points to remember before going to Parakamani Seva:
- Sevakulu should wear traditional dress which means white Vest and dhoti. While attending to Seva
- These Sevakulu should address at APSRTC bus station inside Tirumala before one day.
- Sevakas should not carry any electronic gadgets, money, and any valuable items during their Seva.
- Devotees or Sevakulu along with their family members will not allow during their Seva.
- Sevakas who are in Dikshamala will not allow in Dikshamala dress according to their rules because of security purposes.
- Sevakulu Should carry temporary ID cards issued by TTD while reporting.
Timings to perform Seva:
- This Seva has 2 slots: One is from Monday to Thursday and Second is from Friday to Sunday.
- Normally, 3 batches will perform daily.
Seva Batch timings are as follow:
- Batch1: 7:00AM to 10:00AM and 1:00PM to 4:00PM.
- Batch2: 10:00AM to 1:00PM and 4:00PM to 6:00PM.
- Batch3: 6:00PM to 12:00AM.There will be a break in between 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
Finally, on the last day of their slot, Devotees will have darshan of Lord Venkateshwara.
However, interested devotees can register their names through Srivari seva service portal.