Last Updated on
Parakamani Seva will perform in Tirumala and in Tirupathi.
The main Intention of Parakamani Seva is to count the offerings (Srivari hundi) of Lord Venkateshwara. It is a Voluntary service and interested devotees will perform this seva by registering their names online.
Those who perform this seva is known as Parakamani Sevakulu.
Details of Parakamani Sevakulu:
- One should belong to Hindu religion in the southern states of India.
- Male devotees only allow performing this seva and should be in the age between 35 years to 65 years.
- The devotees should be a state or central government employee.
- The age of the Parakamani Sevakulu should be in between 35-65 years.
- At present Andhrapradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Kerala and Karnataka devotees are eligible.
- Devotees who already perform their Parakamani Seva before 90 days will not allow for registering.
- These Sevakulu should bring 2 copies of valid ID proofs, 2 passport size photos, and 2 copies of online application form along with the original. These documents are mandatory.
Important Points to remember before going to Parakamani Seva:
- Sevakulu should wear a traditional dress which means white Vest and dhoti. While attending to Seva
- These Sevakulu should address at APSRTC bus station inside Tirumala before one day.
- Sevakas should not carry any electronic gadgets, money, and any valuable items during their Seva.
- Devotees or Sevakulu along with their family members will not allow during their Seva.
- Sevakas who are in Dikshamala will not allow in Dikshamala dress according to their rules because of security purposes.
- Sevakulu Should carry temporary ID cards issued by TTD while reporting.
Timings to perform Seva:
- Parakamani Seva has 2 slots: One is from Monday to Thursday and Second is from Friday to Sunday.
- Normally, 3 batches will perform daily.
Seva Batch timings are as follow:
- 7:00AM to 10:00AM
- 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- 10:00AM to 1:00PM
- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- 6:00PM to 12:00AM
- There will be a break in between 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Finally, on the last day of their slot, Devotees will have darshan of Lord Venkateshwara.
However, interested devotees can register their names through Srivari seva service portal.
Booking Procedure for Parakamani Seva:
- Devotees who want to perform Parakamani Seva, login to the http://srivariseva.tirumala.org/ for online booking.
- In order to book you need to register with the username and password.
- Then check for the availability. If you found the availability according to your requirement then fill up the details.
- At last, proceed with the payment and check your booking is successful or not.
- During the darshan at queue line, were asked to show the basic proofs to enter the Parakamani Seva.
- So, carry 2 passport size photos, 2 online booking print outs, a copy of Service ID and Service Certificate.
- After checking you will be issued by an ID card which is temporary by the Department of Vigilance.