Last Updated on
Panakala Narasimha Swamy Temple Timings
Panakala Narasimha Swamy Temple Timings is as follows. This temple is located in mangalagiri of Guntur District on a hill called Mangalagiri hill which means holy hill it is also called as mangalagiri temple.
- Devotees should climb by walking around 600 steps to reach this temple or else devotees can reach the temple via Ghat road by Auto-rickshaw or 3 wheeler.
Panakala Narasimha Swamy Temple Timings and Pooja details:
|Temple opening time||7:00 am|
|2||Pooja and Archana, Sarva darshan and panakam offering|
7:00 am-3: 30 pm
|Avasara Nivedana||12:00 pm|
|Temple closing time|
However, on every Ekadasi Nijarupa darshan of Lord Narasimha Swamy opens at 6:00 am.
Mangalagiri Temple Accommodation:
There are 20 A.C and Non-A.C rooms and 2 dormitory rooms available near this temple.
Cost of room per day
Type of the room
|500 Rs||Dormitory room|
Non A.C rooms
- Panakala Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Vaikuntapuram Temple Tenali Timings
- Gunti Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- Macherla Chennakesava Swamy Temple
Mangalagiri Temple Prasadam:
- Panakam or Jaggery water is offered as Prasadam to Lord and the same is given to devotees as prasadam.
Mangalagiri Temple Attractions:
- There is a Kshera Vruksham present on the mangalagiri hill.
- Eleven-storey high and beautiful Galigopuram of Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy.
- Mangalagiri hill is in the shape of the elephant.
Panakala Narasimha Swamy Temple contact number:
- The temple contact number is +91 9848419118
How to reach Panakala Narasimha Swamy temple:
By Flight: Vijayawada airport is near to mangalagiri which is at a distance of 35 km.
On Rail: Vijayawada railway station is nearest to mangalagiri which is at a distance of 12 km. from there you can reach by road thereafter.
By Bus: Vijayawada bus station is near to mangalagiri. However, the temple is 13 km from Vijayawada bus station.