Last Updated on
Mutyala Talambralu from Bhadrachalam Temple
We all know that Sri Rama Navami is the special day in Bhadrachlam Temple which celebrates the marriage ritual of Lord Sri Rama and Sita Devi. Other than this special day the temple authorities perform Nitya kalyanam to the deities. Mutyala Thambralu is one of the holy rituals to perform during kalyanam. Most of the devotees believe that Mutyala Thambralu, the holy rice (a mixture of pearls and rice mixed with saffron and turmeric) which was used during kalyanam were very precious. On that account, the Bhadrachalam temple authorities decided to sell Mutyala Talambralu for the Devotees. If you are looking for the solution of How to get Mutyala Talambralu from Bhadrachalam Temple then relax and go through the following…
How to get Mutyala Talambralu from Bhadrachalam Temple
There are 2 ways to get Mutyala Talambralu from Bhadrachalam Temple to the devotees.
- On Sale at Temple
- Through by sending Wedding Card with address
Mutyala Talambralu Sale at the temple:
- The temple authorities sell Muthyala Thalambralu at the temple itself.
- For this, we need to reach the special counter in the temple which sells the Mutyala Thalambralu.
- The packet which contains the only thalambralu are free of cost
- The packet of thalambralu with one pearl is Rs.5
- And the packet of thalambralu with two pearls is Rs.10.
Through by sending Wedding Card with address
The demand for this thalambralu is more among newlywed devotees. Because by mixing the holy rice in their thalambralu wedding ritual will be considering the indirect blessings from Lord Rama and Sita.
- For this, we need to send a post containing a wedding card and home address to the Badrachalam temple authority.
- After receiving, the temple authorities send a packet of Mutyala Thalambralu along with Patika, KumKum, Pasupu.
In these ways, we can get Mutyala Talambralu from Bhadrachalam Temple. and also a video with information in Telugu