Last Updated on
Kotappakonda Temple Accommodation
Kotappakonda Temple Accommodation: The main deity of this Temple is Lord Shiva in the form of Sri Trikoteswara Swamy on a small hill in Kotappakonda village of Guntur district.
- Kotappakonda Temple Darshan Timings
- Kotappakonda Temple
- Ananta Padmanabha Swamy Temple Undavalli Caves
Sri Trikoteswara Swamy Kotappakonda Temple Accommodation:
Name of the Sadanam/Choultry
Cost of the room per day
|Nandi Guest house||750 Rs.|
|TTD Anandavalli Choultry||250 Rs.|
300 Rs – 1000 Rs.
- Besides them, there are some Kotappakonda Temple Accommodation of individual caste base Choultries available at downhill.
Major Festivals Celebrations at Kotappakonda Temple:
|Ugadi||Chaitra Masam||Suddha padyami|
|2||Jasmine flowers pooja||Vysaka Masam|
|Tholi Ekadasi||Ashada Masam||Suddha Pournami|
|4||Vinayaka Chavithi||Bhadrapada Masam|
|Jwala Thoranam||Kartheeka Masam||Suddha Pournami|
|Maha Sivarathri||Magha Masam|
Kotappakonda temple Timings:
- Generally, the temple opens at morning 6:00 am and closes at evening 8:00 pm.
Details of Prasadam:
- Laddu prasadam – 10 Rs.
- Arisa Prasadam – 10 Rs.
How to Reach Kottapakonda Temple:
After setting your Kotappakonda Temple Accommodation, choose the following ways to reach the temple.
- The nearest airport is in Vijayawada at a distance of 108 km from this Temple.
- However, Guntur railway station is at a distance of 55 km from this temple. So from there, you can reach by local transport to this temple.
- In fact, to this Narasaraopet railway station is near to the temple which is at a distance of 16 km only.
- From Chilkalurpeta and Narasaraopet direct buses available to this temple. However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from all major cities.