Last Updated on
Kalugolamma Temple Kavali
Kalugolamma Temple Kavali or Kalugola Shambavi Temple is located in Sarvayapalem in Kavali town of Nellore district.
As per the legends, one day the goddess Shambavi devi appears in Sarvayapalem villager’s dream.
And informs them that she is the Avatar of Goddess Parvathi devi and install her idol in the place where there is no cock sound.
Importance of Temple:
- Goddess in this temple born 500 years back.
- Once in 12 years, Thirunalla celebrates in this temple very grandly.
- Thousands of devotees will visit during Thirunalla time.
- Every year Dussehra Navaratri will celebrate grandly.
- However, the goddess in this Kalugolamma Temple Kavali is very powerful.
- Devotees believe that the Goddess in this temple makes everyone dreams successfully.
Timings of Kalugolamma Temple:
- Generally, the temple opens in the morning at 5:30 am and closes by an evening at 8:30 pm.
How to reach Kalugola Shambavi Temple:
- The nearest airport is in Tirupathi which is at a distance of 167 km.
- Kavali railway station is nearby railway station to Sarvayapalem. So, from there you can reach by road thereafter.
- However, Nellore railway station is the major railway station which is at a distance of 55 km.
- So, from there you can reach by local transport to this temple.
- Kavali, Pedda Pavani and Gudlur bus stations are nearby bus stations to Sarvayapalem. From there the Kalugolamma Temple Kavali distance is 5 km only.
- So, from there you can reach by local transport or by Autorickshaw. However, APSRTC runs a number of buses from all major cities to here.
As this temple is in the slight remote area officially there is no accommodation near the temple. So, we need to travel to the nearby town or city for a comfortable stay.
Among those, here are some of the hotels to choose
- Taj Mahal Hotel
- R&B Bungalow
- MS Guest House
- Siddhartha Lodge
- Hotel MLN White House
- BRC Residency Apartment
- Dwaraka Lodge