Last Updated on
ISKCON Tirupathi is in Tirupathi of Andhra Pradesh.
This attractive temple has the deities of Lord Krishna and his wife Radha. The beauty of the deities is a highlight of the temple.
Moreover, Tirupathi ISKCON temple has various drawings and sculptures which resembles the stages of Lord Krishna. As he is a cowherd there is also a Gosala in the surroundings of the temple.
Additionally, the name of the temple is “Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir“.
History of ISKCON Tirupathi:
The idea for developing this ISKCON taken in the year of 1974 – 1975.
Once Srila Prabhupada visited Tirumala- Tirupati on the request of AP Government. Then he affected by the non-secular atmosphere of the place and once seeing thousands of devotees visiting on a daily basis.
He saw this Tirupathi is the perfect place to enhance the teachings of Bhagavad Gita Associate in Nursing Lord whereas successively making a surrounding of peace throughout the globe.
It’s the year of 1982, this concept had taken a physical kind. Whereas, a little Brahmachari ashram was established in 1983 at the foot of Tirumala Hills.
In 1984, a little ISKCON Tirupathi was inaugurated with the installation of the idols of Lord Krishna and divinity Radha.
In 2005, this temple was opened to everybody.
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple
- Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy temple Appalayagutta
- Tiruchanuru Padmavathi Temple
- Generally, daily darshan timings start from 7:30 AM in the morning and close by 9:00 PM in the night.
Name of the Program
4:50 AM – 5:15 AM
Shringar Darshan Arati
Nithyannadanam means Food for Life. Here in the temple, they prepare healthy vegetarian food and will distribute free(without any cost) for everyone.
How to reach ISKCON Temple:
- As it is in the well-known temple town of Tirupathi, local transport is most preferable to reach the ISKCON Tirupathi.
- Moreover, buses and taxis are also available from Tirupathi railway station and bus station.