Last Updated on
Eluru Dattatreya Temple
Eluru Dattatreya Temple: is located in Eluru town near Dondapadu of West Godavari district. The Deity of this temple is Lord Dattatreya Swamy along with his consort Anagha devi. It is also known as Nandatta Kshetram.
History of Eluru Dattatreya Swamy Temple:
This temple architecture is built in the style of Nagara and Devara. In this temple, there is a mantapam inside with Kasi Visweswara Lingam. However, Ksheetrapalaka of this temple is Lord Hanuman.
Saktidananda Swamy built Navanatha Kshetra in January 2011. In India, there are various Dattatreya temples in various places. Among them, this temple is in 8th position.
- Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple Attili
- Sri Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Pattiseema
- Maddi Anjaneya Swamy Temple Jangareddygudem
Eluru Dattatreya Temple Timings:
Generally, the timings of this temple are morning 6:00 am to evening 8:00 pm. Timings may change on festivals and on special occasions.
- However, in this Kshetram Pujya Sri Swamiji will give speeches.
- Yoga will conduct.
- However, at the time of festivals, Pujya Sri Swamiji gives Speeches.
- Vaikunta Ekadasi will celebrate very grandly.
- On Vaikunta Ekadasi thousands of devotees will visit this temple and perform pooja.
How to reach this temple:
By Air: The nearest airport is in Vijayawada which is at a distance of 42 km from this village.
On Rail: Powerpet and Eluru railway stations are nearby railway stations to Eluru. So, from there you can this temple by road thereafter. However, Vijayawada railway station is major railway station which is at a distance of 62 km from Eluru.
By Bus: Eluru bus station, Eluru medical college bus station and TP Gudem bus stations are near to Dondapudi, Eluru. So, from there you can reach this temple by local transport. However, APSRTc runs a number of buses from all major cities to here.