Last Updated on
Bhadrachalam Temple Timings
Bhadrachalam temple timings, pooja timings and darshan details are explained in the following description. This temple is dedicated to Lord Rama along with his wife Sita Devi and brother Lakshmana. A huge number of people visit the temple on Sri Rama Navami. Here are temple opening and closing timings, special darshan tickets and all.
Bhadrachalam Temple Pooja Timings:
Pooja / Darshan details
|4:00 am||Temple opening hours|
|2||4:00 am – 4:30 am|
|5:00 am – 12:00 pm||Sarva Darshan Hours|
|4||12:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
Temple remains closed
|3:00 pm||Temple reopen|
|6||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
Sarva Darshan hours
|6:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Sarva Darshan hours|
Temple closing time
Special Darshan Tickets Cost:
Darshan Ticket Cost
Rs.250 (VIP ticket)
Bhadrachalam Temple Pooja Timings/Seva Timings :
|Pooja / Seva Details||Pooja Day|
6:00 am – 7:00 am
|Main deities Abhishekam||Sun||Rs.500|
|7:00 am – 8:00 am||Abhishekam for Sri Rama feet||Daily|
8:30 am – 8:00 pm
|Archana for main deities for 1 person||Daily||Rs.150|
|8:30 am – 9:30 am||Sahasranamarchana for single/couple||Daily|
8:30 am – 9:30 am
|Suvarna Tulasi Astotharanamarchana||Sat||Rs.350|
|8:30 am – 9:30 am||Suvarna Pushpa Astothara Namarchana||Sun|
|Sakalbhishtaprada Sree Ramapuja||Daily||116.00|
|9:30 am – 11:00 am||Nitya Kalyana Ubhayam||Daily|
6:30 pm onwards
|Silver Ratha Seva||Daily||Rs.1116|
|8:00 pm – 8:30 pm||Aalaya Chuttu Seva||Daily|
8:00 pm – 8:30 pm
|Garuda Vahana Seva||Daily||Rs.516|
|8:00 pm – 8:30 pm||Hamsa Vahana Seva||Daily|
8:00 pm – 8:30 pm
|Hanumantha Vahana Seva||Daily||Rs.516|
|8:00 pm – 8:30 pm||Rajadhiraja Vahana Seva||Daily|
Chakkara Pongali 1 Kg Bhogam
|–||Sudarshana Homam on Chitta Nakshatra Day||Once a month|
Sita Rama Kalyanam
|On Sri Rama Navami day||Rs.5000|
|–||Vadamala or Appala Bhogam||–|
On the day of Punarvasu Nakshatra, Abhishekam is performed to Utsava deities.
You can buy tickets after reaching the temple at the counter or can book online on the e-service website of temple http://bhadrachalamonline.com/.
e-Darshan Ticket Booking Process:
- Firstly, we need to go to the temple official website http://bhadrachalamonline.com/.
- You can see the home page like this
- By scrolling down you can see “Check Availability” and ‘Book” Button. If you click on the Check Availability you can check the room availability status where it is Available, Selling fast, Only a few lefts and not available.
- After checking, click on the “Book” and you can see the page like this
- Here the booking process is done in 4 steps of Book Ticket, Pilgrim Information, Payment and Confirmation.
- In according to the Book ticket process fill up the details like Ticket Type, Date, Number of Tickets.
- After clicking check availability, you will see a page like this
- Fill up the credentials and upload a photo which is less than 150 kb
- Next is the payment section where you need to pay for darshan tickets.
- A confirmation message will notify about your booking status like a receipt to your mobile number(which you entered).
- Whatever the darshan type you book you need to carry a copy of the receipt along with ID proof while entering into the darshan line. You are allowed only after checking the receipt along with ID proofs during darshan at the entrance.
The receipt produced while booking online is not the final one. In order to get the final ticket, we need to carry a copy of the receipt and valid ID proof to the CRO office before darshan.