Last Updated on
Bhadrachalam Online Seva Booking
Bhadrachalam Temple is in the newly formed district of Bhadadri Kothagudem. The deity of this temple is Lord Vishnu in the form of Bhadadri Rama. It is on the bank of the river Godavari.
Details of Bhadrachalam Online Seva Booking is in the following below table:
Pooja & Sevas Timings
Pooja/Sevas Cost (in Rs)
|Sunday||Antaralaya Abhishekam||06:00 to 07:00||500|
|Monday to Sunday||Abhishekam (at Bhadra Temple)||07:00 to 08:00||50|
|Monday to Sunday||Kesavanaamaarchana||08:30 to 20:00||60|
|Saturday||Sahasranamarchana||08:30 to 09:30||100|
|Saturday||Suvarna Tulasi Astotharanamarchana||08:30 to 09:30||350|
|Sunday||Suvarna Pushpa Astothara Namarchana||08:30 to 09:30||350|
|Monday to Sunday||Sakalbhishtaprada Sree Ramapuja||08:30||116|
|Monday to Sunday||*Nitya Kalyana Ubhayam||09:30 to 11:00||1000|
|Monday to Sunday||Rajata Ratha Seva||18:30 onwards||1116|
|Monday to Sunday||Alaya Chuttu Seva||20:00 to 20:30||250|
|Monday to Sunday||Vahana Seva (Garuda, Hamsa, Hanumantha, Rajadhiraja)||20:00 to 20:30||516|
- Along with this sevas, Sri Rama Navami is the grand celebration that happens once in every year. Sri Rama Navami came to know as Sri Seetha Ramula Kalyanam which mean the celestial marriage celebration of Lord Sri Rama with Goddess Seetha.
- The crowd will be huge during the day of Sri Rama Navami.
Guidelines for Bhadrachalam Seva Booking:
- There is an official website for booking sevas online and should register with a mobile number.
- For verification of OTP for the Bhadrachalam Seva Booking.
- Pilgrim should provide Valid Photo ID Proof at the time of booking. Uploading of Photos of all the accompanying pilgrims is mandatory for booking ticket.
- Pilgrim should ensure proper log out before closing the browser.
- Pilgrims can book darshan up to 9 p.m. before 1 day of Darshan.
- Sree Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Vaari Devasthanam reserve the right of cancellation of the Darshan under any special circumstances.