Last Updated on
Basara Temple Timings
Basara Temple Timings, Aksharabhyasam and Pooja details are listed below.
It is a famous pilgrimage place situated in Adilabad district of Telangana State. It is 212 km away from Hyderabad, 35 km away from Nizamabad and 158 km away from Adilabad.
Pooja / Darshna / Sevas
|Temple Opening Hours||3:30 am|
3:30 am – 4:00 am
|Abhishekam||4:00 am – 5:00 am|
5:00 am – 6:00 am
|Maha Harathi||6:00 am – 6:30 am|
|Kumkum Archana||7:30 onwards|
7:30 am – 12:30 pm
|Maha Harathi, Naivedyam||12:30 pm – 1:00 pm|
|10||Temple remains closed|
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
|Temple reopens||2:00 pm|
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
|Kumkum Archana||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Temple Closing Hours|
|7:30 am – 12:30 pm||Akshara Sreekara||Rs. 100|
|Evening Hours||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Akshara Sreekaram|
|7:30 am – 12:30 pm||Special Akshara Sreekaram||Rs. 1000|
|Evening Hours||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Special Akshara Sreekaram|
Aksharabhyasam will be performed here daily according to Basara Temple Timings.
You can purchase tickets after the arrival, no pre-booking is required. You can consult an astrologer for an auspicious time for Aksharbhyasam.
- Abhishekam will be performed to God. Only 2 persons are allowed per ticket charging Rs.200.
- Timings 4:30 am – 5:30 am. During abhishekam, Nijaroopa darshan is allowed.
- Pilgrims can offer Curd, Ghee, Milk, Sugar, Honey and fruits for this pooja.
How to reach Basara?
- The nearest airport is Hyderabad airport.
- The nearest railway station to the temple is Basara station. It is 2 km away from the temple, Nizamabad station is 30 km away.
- Direct buses are available to Basara from MGBS Hyderabad.