Basara Temple Aksharabhyasam Timings
Basara Temple Aksharabhyasam Timings, Aksharabhyasam Pooja details and online booking.
|7:30 am – 12:30 pm||Akshara Sreekaram||Rs. 100|
|Evening Hours||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Akshara Sreekaram||
|7:30 am – 12:30 pm||
Special Akshara Sreekaram
|Evening Hours||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm||Special Akshara Sreekaram||
- Aksharabhyasam will implement daily at the temple.
- You can purchase tickets after the arrival, no need for pre-booking.
- Parents are only allowed for the event.
- Entry ticket is Rs.100/- per person.
- Rs.100 will be charged for every extra person.
Child Age for Aksharabhyasam Pooja:
- The Child must have completed 2.6 years to do this event.
Preferable Dress Code for Aksharabhyasam Pooja:
For Men: White Dhoti, Shirt or upper cloth.
For Women: Saree, half saree, Punjabi dress or chudidar with dupatta.
Aksharabhyasam Pooja Materials:
- 2 garlands and lotus for the goddess.
Aksharabhyasam Pooja Process:
The event takes place for 30-40 minutes. A later priest will put the child in his lap and begins writing the letters by holding his hand. It is believed that performing Aksharabhyasam the child will have a great future in studies. The entire occasion will be done in a mandap with goddess Saraswati icon in the centre. Only parents and siblings are allowed for the event.
Auspicious days for Aksharabhyasam:
- During the last days of Navaratri in the moola Nakshatra timings.
- Akshaya Tritiya
- Vasantha Panchami
- Ekadasi days
- Panchami days
- Vyasa Pournami / Guru Pournami day
- Karthika Pournami
- Other auspicious days based on child’s Nakshatra
How to reach Basara?
- Hyderabad airport is the nearest airport to Basara.
- The nearest railway station to the temple is Basara station. It is 2 km away from the temple, Nizamabad station is 30 km away.
- Direct buses are available to Basara from MGBS Hyderabad.