Last Updated on
Bala Koteswara Swamy Temple Aravapalli
Bala Koteswara Swamy Temple Aravapalli is located in Aravapalli village of Guntur district.
The main deity of this temple is Lord Shiva.
Timings of Bala Koteswara Swamy Temple:
- Generally, the temple opens at morning 6:00 am and closes by evening 8:00 pm.
How to Reach this Temple:
- The nearest airport is in Vijayawada which is at a distance of 68 km.
- Repalle and Palikona railway stations are near to Aravapalli.
- So, from there you can reach by road thereafter.
- However, Guntur Jn is the major railway station near to Aravapalli which is at a distance of 62 km from Aravapalli it connects to all major cities.
- Repalle, Nagayalanka, and Avanigadda are the nearest bus stations to Aravapalli from there you can reach by local transport to the temple.
- However, APSRTC runs a major number of buses from all major cities to here.
Officially, this Bala Koteswara Swamy Temple Aravapalli doesn’t provide any accommodation to devotes.
However, devotees should stay in private hotels or dormitory halls near to this temple.